CHAPTER 10 THE END

"Soohye unnie?" I stood few feets away from her.

"Hi, I just want to talk to you before I leave." She said, while I saw a man standing behind her with their car, probably her fiance.

I looked behind me to see my friends' reaction, and they were just blank.

I walked towards Soohye unnie and signaled the others to give us some space, and reassuring them with a smile.

The guy entered their car first and we were left alone facing each other.

"What do you want to talk about, unnie?" I spoke, she smiled.

"Well, I want to say that I'm sorry, formally. I was in a mess earlier and.. I'm here to give this invitation to all of you." She then handed me an envelope with a simple design on it.

"Wah! Congratulations!" I smiled widely at her and gave her a hug, she just gave me a wedding invitation. Even though we just met this day, I can't help myself but to feel comfortable around her, she has the same personality with my sister.

"Thank you, I will be looking forward for your presence soon." She said before hugging me again and finally left.

I waved goodbye as they went off. I sighed and smiled, it feels so right to finally meet the point where I have finally answered my questions about the past, it was risky yet memorable.

"Wifey?" Jungkook called, I turned to look at him and saw his perfect figure. I never imagined before that I would end up being with this man in front of me who would risk his life just to be with me.

"That sounds romantic." I said, slowly walking towards him. "You like it?" He asked, "No.." I answered, and he froze in his position, "I love it, when you say it." I continued.

He then gave me a peck, "But wait.. we're not married yet, why would you call me that?" I asked. "I thought you love it?" He asked.

"No, it's just—"

"It doesn't matter whether we are married or not, what matters now is that we're getting married." I froze this time, what is he planning?

"Are you going to marry me?" I asked, "Is there a need to wait? were in fact we know we will be together until the end?" He said with his husky tone.

I gulped, how can he be this sexy?

"Yah!" It was Jin, "Aish! This old man." Jungkook said and Jin oppa heard that and received a smack on his head.

( Sorry for always time skipping, because I need to end this story. Gonna explain ↓)

2 Years Later

"You can do that." Jungkook said, not letting go of my hands as I cried from the pain, it really hurts.

The operation already begun and I screamed loudly, "One more Push!" The doctor shouted and I screamed again, louder this time.

I panted and I feel so tired, I was sweating and I can barely open my eyes.

"Congratulations..." The doctor then gave us the baby.

"Welcome to the world, baby Jeon Eun Jung." Jungkook said carrying the baby and placed it beside me, even though I'm tired I still want to see our baby girl.

"Jeon Eun Jung is nice, I love it." I said and Jungkook kissed my forehead, "Thank you for bringing the baby." He said and caressed my hair.

"And thank you for making the baby." I said and we laughed together, this is the happiest and the most memorable day and experience in my life.

"Unnie!" Sinb shouted from downstairs and I quickly went down, "What happened?" I asked.

"We're here." She said calmly, "Oh sorry, I forgot you will stay here for a week. I was too pre occupied." I said and helped them get inside by opening the door widely.

"Wow! I love your house!" Said Umji, "It's so nice."

"Eunha yah!" Sowon unnie came in and gave me a hug, "It's been a while." She caressed my head, most of the time we just call each other because of our busy schedules especially me who just bought a baby to the world.

"Make yourself home guys! Let's enjoy this one week no work!" I said, "Where's Eun Jung?" Yerin unnie asked, "Yeah, I miss that kid." Yuju asked also.

"Erin omma! Uju omma!" I turned to look who's talking and there I saw Jungkook carrying the 4 year old baby girl, Eun Jung. I smiled to myself, ever since this two came into my life, my point of view changed, I am slowly recovering from the phobia I had before. They made me complete and realized that life is precious and that we need to use it properly and truthfully.

"Wifey, good morning." Jungkook greeted me with a kiss. "Not in the early morning please!" Namjoon oppa appeared with Ailee unnie and with that we started to fulfill our happy lives.

AUTHOR

I am truly sorry for not updating for like years, and I finally announce that this is the last chapter of the book THALASSOPHOBIA.

I know this is not the perfect book you found about JEB and JJK, but I have put much effort into this book, even though I always update late. I appreciate your cooperation within this book and for your long patience during my absence. I also appreciate your kindness to vote this book even though I have some grammatical errors before (or even now).

Time is precious, so I thank you all for still having time to read this story and for your long anticipation.

I may end this book but I will still publish more stories. This is the first book I finished in the 2019. And I hope for your next anticipation.. till we meet again BUDDY'S AND ARMY'S!