Chapter 2: Chaos

School is almost over, which by the way was very long. My first-period teacher Mrs. Lance is very nice but strict. Second period Mr. Keir is mean and grumpy. 

Then third period Mr. Yan is very nice and cheerful so that is refreshing. Fourth period Mrs. Callister is nice and petite and all the guys just love her, 'que the gagging noises' Then it is lunch which I was getting continuous stares. 

Both venomous and kind. Staring, in general, is rude so they need some manners. Some people's parents failed in that department.

Fifth period Ms. Taylor, she is a sweetheart but strict and very scary when she needs to be. ANd finally Sixth period, Ms. Bell, she is hilarious and sweet. The perfect combination honestly.

I shift in my seat glancing at the clock every few seconds. Waiting for the shrill of the final bell was like waiting for Christmas eve to end and finally be Christmas day. 

At lunch, I was being assaulted by Reece and the guy's stares. His eyes assessing me like he was trying to figure me out. Like I was the hardest puzzle and he was having trouble matching all the pieces together.

" Ok, class that is all for today please don't forget to bring me your homework tomorrow. Oh and make sure it has been done." Ms. Bell Said looking at every one of us in the eye.

When her eyes met my gaze she smiled brightly and waved me goodbye. I smiled back and gave her a slight nod walking out the door. 

" Coda!" Rosa squealed running down the hallway stopping next to me. She grins and I know somethings up. 

"OK, what is it?" 

" Can I come to yours to hang out, my mom is trying to drag me to my grandmothers and she said the only way I could get out of it is if I had plans and I tol-" She rambled. I put my hand to her mouth shushing her.

" Yes you can come over" I spoke slowly making sure she absorbed the information. 

" Great let's go," She said grabbing my arm and dragging me out of the school doors. What is with her grabbing my arm and pulling me around. She did it this morning, first period, second period then at lunch and now.

                              OOOoooOOOoooOOOoooOOO
                                      Third Person- Everyone's 

Rosa and Coda walked outside into the cold rainy afternoon of September. Almost immediately Rosa clutched her jacket tighter across her body. 

Coda, however, didn't seem to mind much at all. She walked like nothing else mattered.

The girls chatted amongst themselves, Rosa laughing at something Coda said. They walked with a careless step. Coda brought out the confidence in Rosa, she never thought that she could ever be confident again after her breakup.

So the fact that Coda is already helping her makes her appreciate Coda even more. The fallen leaves crunched beneath their feet as they walked through the masses of students trying to get in their cars or buses to get home.

 The rain flattened their hair sure to make it frizzy after it dried but at this moment they could careless they were enjoying their new friendship.

Rain, it's either a happy thing or a sad thing. For the girls it was good, Coda began skipping spreading her arms out wide while Rosa laughing and spun around. They were having so much fun they were oblivious to a certain group of bad boys giving them all their attention.

Reece was staring at Coda with interest, she carried herself like nobody he had ever seen and that strangely attracted him. Zander intently stared at both the girls as if trying to figure them out. The others were taking drags of their cigarettes.