Chapter 1: Perverted donkeys

"COME ON IT IS THE FIRST DAY AT YOUR NEW SCHOOL" my mom yelled from downstairs.

 "Mother for the last time I am coming," I repeated for the 10th time this morning.

I need excessive amounts of coffee! Yes I am a huge coffee addict which probably isn't good but oh well

Running to my desk grabbing my wallet and phone also my trusty backpack.

I looked over myself in the mirror, satisfied with my look I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen to see my mom eating a piece of toast and sipping her coffee looking at the paperwork.

"Hey mama nice officer look," I said looking at her police jacket and tight jeans, her hair was in a high ponytail. She looked up and smiled softly chuckling slightly "love you doll," she said kissing my head as I hugged her tightly.

"There are my two favorite girls" my dad smiled at us "morning Cody" I shuddered in disgust at the nickname he gave me, it makes me wanna throw up but my dad gave it to me so I can't help but feel loved when he acknowledges me by it.

"Morning dad" I smiled kissing his cheek, mom put toast in the toaster and opened the fridge taking out coffee creamer. She poured her coffee and then creamer before grabbing a spoon and stirring it.

The woman can't go a day without her coffee.

Trust me I got the scar.

AND, this is her second cup or maybe third?

Who knows you never know with this mother of mine.

The toast popped up in the toaster, mom put butter on it bringing it up to her mouth to take a bite out of But, I jumped forward grabbed it and hid behind dad, she looked at toast then at me her mouth agape.

"Did-you-just" she struggled to finish her sentence.

 "Yes, yes I did love you guys got to go can't be late for the first day at a school now can I." 

 " You will get it for this later" my mom motioned towards her toast. 

" Looking forward to it," I said shoving it in my mouth.

"Just for that you are cooking dinner" she pointed at me I gave her the "awe but mom" look. She glared at me playfully saying 'I dare you' with her eyes.

Sighing in defeat I answered, "fine but I am making shrimp alfredo with garlic bread and homemade iced tea"  she squealed and jumped around like a hummingbird on crack.

Mothers I tell ya, but you gotta love em!

"Ok bye," I said grabbing my car keys and walking outside to my pride and joy well one of them.