Chapter 3:Oh Go Slip On A Banana Peal .

The next few days rolled along nothing major happened. Besides Rosa getting sick, forcing me to sit alone for the past 3 days. Let me tell you the amount of stares you get here for sitting alone is dumb.

At my old school, even if you sat alone people respected you. Sure we had bullies but even then some people liked sitting alone and everyone agreed to leave them alone.

Some even envied them, the popular kids, would sit at the table looking bored and sometimes out of place. And I am almost one hundred percent sure they just wanted alone time.

Good news is Reece has stopped constantly staring at me all the time. Actually now that I think about it he hasn't been here for the past two days.

I made a new friend, his name is Chance. Chance is the baseball star, he holds the record for Home runs since he got here. He is 6'2 and loves his Camaro, it is a 1966 sleek black. It is pretty cool, he is popular but he keeps to himself with his two best friends Dylan and Tyler.

They are awesome, Tyler has Black hair with almost black eyes and is around 5'11 muscular and super sweet but totally badass. And Dylan has Brown hair and super duper green eyes, like they are crazy, He is 6'0 muscular and a total sweetie, but don't that blind you he is a total bad boy.

Now that I think about it they are all bad boys in their own way. Nothing like Reece and the others, but that doesn't matter.

" Coda bell's!" I smile when I hear Dylan's voice, he is so cute. And may I say incredibly handsome. I turn around and grin when I see his pouting face.

"What?" I asked laughing.

" You didn't say my nickname" he said still pouting crossing his arms over his chest like a two year old child.

" Oh sorry, Hiya, Dilly willy" I giggle, his pout forms into a big grin and he chuckles at me. I look behind him just as Tyler and Rosa come up behind Dylan.

"Hey guys!" Rosa says coming over and wrapping me in a big bear hug. I smiled at her and Tyler came and gave me a loose but warm hug. " Did you hear?" Rosa said looking at all three of us.

"Did we hear what?" Dylan asked standing next to me resting his arm above my head on his locker. Fun fact, Rosa, Tyler,Dylan,Chance and I's lockers are right next to each other.

Yep! we are locker buddies that is how Chance met me and introduced Rosa and I to the guys. We clicked immediately, it was easy to get close to these guys.

" Can someone tell me why Jason has a black eye?" Liam said pointing to the tall jock walking down the hallway. Oh ya ouch, his eye is blue with dark green tints and black everywhere. Everyone stares at him as he walks by and he looks sincerely uncomfortable with all the attention.

You'd think that a guy like him would love all the attention he was getting. He and I would be in the same boat except for the power of concealer works wonders for bruises.

Not that I have had any experience in fighting.... like at all.

" Maybe someone finally started to defend their girlfriend from the damn pig," I said rolling my eyes and turning to look away. My eyes met Reece's and he glared at me with a crazed look in his eye.

Out of all the glares I have ever received this one had to be the worst of them all. His blue eyes narrowed so much the only thing you could really make out was the black of his pupil.

My heart rate accelerated as I slowly hid behind Dylan. Can someone tell me why this boy gets on my nerves and makes me feel weird all at the same time? Sometimes I get butterflies when he gazes falls upon me and I have no idea why.