XIV

27 January
21:14

Jimin PoV

After witnessing Seokjin' corpse, I had the urge to puke.

The sight was horrifying.

The body does not look like Seokjin anymore.

Just a lifeless body. A horrific death.

Namjoon then spoke up.

"We will do this. We will escape from this monstrous game. We have been playing Kluedo for a while, we know what we are doing. Find the location of death, weapon and suspect. We already know the location. We will do this, for Seokjin hyung. For ourselves. For BTS".

He had so much anger and determination in his voice.

For BTS.

"Yeah. We can't waste our lives. Seokjin would be yelling at us if he knew we were wasting time. If we don't figure this out, we die at midnight", Yoongi states.

"After we get out, let's have a proper funeral for Seokjin hyung", I say, crying.

"No question about it, of course we will", Namjoon says while forcing a smile.

Jungkook also seems to have snapped out of his thoughts.

"So we already know that the pantry is the area of the death?", I ask.

"Of course-", Jungkook says but he is interrupted.

"No. It's not", Namjoon replies. "His body is here, but he wasn't killed here".

What does he mean?

"Ugh, my head", Hoseok says while groaning as he stands up from his unconscious state.

He then looks at Seokjin's body and tears form.

"Seokjin hyung is really gone, huh?", he says his voice cracking.

"Yes, sadly. We have made a resolution to escape this game and fight for Seokjin hyung's sake", I say tapping Hoseok's shoulder.

"Yes, let's do that", he replies, smiling through his tears. "We'll properly mourn hyung after we escape".

"I have a suggestion", Namjoon points out.

"Go on", Yoongi says.

"Let's split up, into pairs".

"I'm going with Namjoon hyung", Jungkook says instantly.

"Then I'll go with Hoseok hyung", Taehyung pipes up.

"Then me and Yoongi will pair up", I say.

"Okay, so we need a plan first. We have to find the weapon though I don't even know what it could be. Seokjin hyung seemed to have numerous injuries so I'm supposing it is the weapon that caused the final blow. The bruises were probably caused by a fist. His wound to the head, where we can see the skull would have likely been the thing which killed Seokjin. Just from my analysis, I think the suspect got Seokjin hyung unconscious by punching his face. You can see that Seokjin has a slightly crooked nose which means the suspect would've probably broken it with the punch. Then when he woke up, he was already pinned to the wall. Then all of the other injuries came afterwards. He was probably hanging on to life until the final blow was delivered to his head. Though, the fishing wire could have also been the weapon as it cuts through Seokjin's neck.', Namjoon says.

"It looks painful", I whimper.

"It probably was and I'm not even going to deny it", Namjoon says.

"So, we need to find the location of death, weapon and suspect", Namjoon says. "We'll all inspect the house and find clues. If you find something text everyone else. The rules states that we can text one another."

Namjoon is such a reliable leader though he pushes himself, he tries not to show his emotions.

"Me and Yoongi will check the bedrooms", I say as we take our exit.

As we were walking up, nobody said a word.

I wonder if one of us killed Seokjin hyung.

Jimin don't think that. Trust your friends.

But, did they?

Did one of the members kill Seokjin?