CHAPTER SEVEN: OUR BIG "BREAK"

We are finally back at school the class was all sitting around talking when Aizawa-Sensei walk into the room all bandaged. I was taken back by the sight, "w-what happened Sensei" I say in shock as Kirishima puts his hand on my shoulder. "You missed a lot while you where out" he says causing me to nod. "The U.A. sports festival is coming up, so you need to be ready" he says causing some kids to stare in shock. "Are you sure we should do this right after a villain attack" I say causing Sensei to look at me.

"These games replaces the olympics drastically, we can't just put it on hold because you had a run in with villains." Aizawa dismisses us after explaining USJ more. Uraraka went crazy as me and Nishi walked away from the group getting ready to start training early. before we could leave we where stoped by a big group of U.A. students staring at the door. "The hell are y'all doing here" Nishi says as she sends a bone chilling glare to the crowed. "They came to see their competition" Bakugo says as he walks out the class. "Don't even bother, I'm gonna be the one on top, and pass all you worthless extras up" he says causing Nishi to scoff. "Like hell you will" she says following Bakugo out of the room. Before I leave I bow to the now angered group, "sorry for my class mate and sister" I say following them.

(Week later)

It's a day before the festival, Nishi explained to me how there's no real breaks as heros, and we have to train if we want to come out on top.

"Ugh" I sigh as i start to stand up from my comfy spot on the couch. "We need to train" Nishi says with more force.

"You can't be the top hero if you don't get your lazy ass up" She says as she pulls me off the couch, dragging me down to the training room in our house.

"Lets go, fight me!" She says as electricity starts to radiate from her body charging at me. It catches me off guard and we make contact, with her electricity throwing me into a wall.

"Pay attention" she yells as she grabs my arm and tries to throw me to the ground, before i hit i create a portal over her head fall on top of her. "Nice move," "Now let's do this" She says as we both charge at each other.

(Next Day)

"It's our big break" I yell at Deku as we walk into the waiting room together. "Many of pro heros watching us, that can actually recrute us in the long run" I say as i realize i'm about to be broadcast around the world. "AHHHH PRO HEROES MIGHT SEE ME MESS UP!!!" I say as i start to panic. "Calm down" Nishi says as she pats my shoulder, "We are gonna do this"

(Time skip)

It was time for the first round of the sports festival. I was more nervous than i've ever been, despite from the villains attacking USJ, this was pretty nerve racking. The first match was about to start, we were standing in the middle of a stadium when a loud siren sounded, telling us it was time to start. Everyone rushed to the small opening out of the arena. As i run i start to notice the doorway was too small. it's the opposite of the first ever challenge at this school, "WHYS THE DOOR SO SMALL" I yell to myself. Before i could do anything else, i noticed a wall of ice forming around the feet and arms of other students.

"Todoroki" i thought as i created a forcefield around me, then teleport myself to the front of the group allowing me to get away from Todorokis trap.

I run, close behind the other students that escaped as we get to the next obstacle. As i run up i was stopped in my tracks by the zero pointers in the entry exam. "Wow" I say as i mesmerize over the robots and ruble that Todoroki left behind. "Iwa" i hear as i stand staring at the four giant robots left over "Get out of your head" Nishi says as her and denki electrocute one of the robots and run past.