6. Shopping

"Magnus will you slow down?" Alec cried, holding a large bag in one hand.
"Alexander, I must get to this last store before it closes. Hurry up." Magnus motioned Alec with his hand as he entered the large doors.

Alec groaned loudly as he followed Magnus inside, his eyes widened at the sight in front of him. It seemed to go on forever, clothes hung up on the walls and shelves were stocked full in rows.

"Maybe I should sit outside whilst you shop..." Alec turned to go back outside, before he was stopped by someone grabbing his free hand. He was spun around till he was facing Magnus.

"This won't take long." He smirked, pecking Alec's cheek lightly as he skipped away towards the clothes section.
Alec chased after him, muttering cursed words under his breath as he did.

"You have enough clothes already." Alec muttered, as Magnus dropped a glittering, purple jacket into the basket.

"You can never have enough dear Alexander... maybe we should get you this." He said, holding up a bright red t-shirt.

"No chance." Alec groaned, snatching the shirt from his hand and hanging it back up.
—————
Alec flopped onto the couch, his legs aching after walking around the different stores all day. Magnus walked in with a bright smile on his face, wearing one of his new outfits. He wore a purple, sparkling jacket with tight black jeans and plain black boots. 

"What do you think?" Magnus said as he did a little twirl in-front of Alec.

Alec smirked, shaking his head as he chuckled.
"Beautiful." He stood up, wrapping his arms around Magnus' waist and pecking his lips.

"Now what's for dinner..." Alec smiled with a huge grin.

Wooooo, I'm out of my writers block kinda. I'm sorry for such a short terrible chapter but forgive me :)

Caitlin