1. Game Night

Magnus fell onto the bean bag next to Alec, he snatched the red controller out of his hand.

"Im player 1!" He grinned.

"I had that first!" Alec pouted, crossing his arms.

"The other controller is over there." He said, pointing to the grey controller that sat on the floor. Alec huffed and got up, taking the controller then sitting back on the bean bag again.

"Get ready to lose." Alec smirked, jumping onto knees, his eyes glued to the big screen.

"Honey you should know... I never lose." Magnus winked, sitting back into the bean bag.
-
"Come on! Yes!" Magnus threw his arms up, a huge grin plastered on his face. Alec folded his arms over his chest, muttering something inaudible. Magnus strolled over to him, pecking his lips lightly.

"I told you, I dont lose." He smiled, wrapping his arms around his waist and linking his hands together behind his back. Alec placed his arms on his shoulders, letting out a slight chuckle. They connected their lips together again, deepening the kiss. Magnus pushed Alec down onto one of the bean bags, putting his legs either side of his waist.

"I guess I can let you win.." Alec smirked, running his hand up Magnus' back, planting soft kisses along his jawline.

They both turned their heads to the door as it swung open. Izzy skipped in with a huge grin on her face, Simon, Clary and Jace trailing behind.

"Sorry to interrupt but you now have guests." Jace sighed, setting down different foods and beer packets onto the table. Magnus gave one last peck on Alec's cheek before jumping off and strolling over to the new comers.

"I was thinking a fun, innocent game of:
Never have I ever." Magnus said, pouring a mix of strawberry gin into a glass. He took a seat along the row of chairs set out at the table with the others. He snapped his fingers and sets of shot glasses were infront of the group.

"Alright then. I will start." Simon said, already taking a glass in his hand. "Never have I ever: Thrown away Izzy's food." He smirked throwing his head back so the alcohol could go into his mouth.

Everyone followed with the same actions. They all turned their heads to watch as Izzy drank a shot.

"What do you really think im going to eat that? Im the one who made it, I should know." She smirked, dropping the glass onto the table.

"Never have I ever, made out with a guy." Jace grinned, leaning back in the chair. Watching in delight as the rest of the group took a shot. All except Simon.

"I mean, im gay..." Alec whispered, setting the glass down onto the table.

"Im fully aware of that..." Magnus whispered into Alecs ear, winking as he pulled away.

Alec's cheeks turned a hot pink, burning from ear to ear as he headbutted the table, using his arm to cover his face.

"What happened to him?" Clary asked, nodding her head in the direction of the mess that sat opposite her.

"Nothing to worry about Biscuit. I will sort him out later." Magnus smirked.

Alec let out a loud groan. "Mags!" He reared his elbows on the table, covering his red face with his hands.

The group all let out loud giggles and Alec's face grew increasingly red. Magnus planted a soft kiss on his cheek as he tried to hide the laugh that rose from the bottom of his throat.

"Now now, let's stop embarrassing my brother no matter how funny it is." Izzy teased, punching Alec's arm which cause Alec to yelp in surprise.

"Fine fine. Let's continue..." Jace chuckled, twirling one of the empty shot glasses in his hand.
———➰——-
2 hours later

"And then remember that time you fell down the stairs because you were so drunk..." Izzy nudged Alec's arm, wiping the tears of laughter away from her eyes.

"We have established that I am clumsy..." Alec groaned leaning back into his seat.

Jace got to his feet, downing the rest of his drink before clapping his hands together. "It's getting late. We should leave these two lovebirds alone I think." Jace snickered as the rest of the group stood up.

"Thank you for the stories Izzy." Magnus said as he opened the door to let the others out.

"I have many more." She winked as she took her coat and rushed out of the door.

Magnus shut the door and padded into the bedroom, watching as Alec was lazily sprawled out over the bed. He quickly pulled his shirt and jeans off and climbed in next to him. Smiling as he felt Alec wrap his arms around him.

"Goodnight beautiful.." Magnus whispered, pushing Alec's hair out of his face.

The only response was a soft snore from Alec which made Magnus' heart flutter. He closed his eyes and before long he dozed off.

So *cough* this is really bad but that's fine right? Lmao are you proud it's 800 words long. I mean considering the next chapters are like 200-300.

Hint in the name: short stories. Haha anyway. I'm awkward. Baiiii.

-Caitlin