Seven: A Vampire's Viagra

"Where's the blood?" Mara asked from the bed, lying on her back and propped up on her elbows. She held her chained hands in front of her. "And what are you going to do about these?"

"Be creative; they're staying on." Aimeric opened the bedroom door and shouted, "Blood!"

"I'll need to bathe first."

Aimeric grinned and bowed in acquiesce before pointing towards the master suite on the left side of the bedroom. Mara stood from the bed and went to where he had pointed. Flipping on the switch, she saw a bathroom that was mostly gray and white marble. The cupboards were slate blue. A vase of yellow roses sat on top of the counter between two sinks. A huge picture of a full moon hung over the clawfoot bathtub in the corner. She would have loved to soak in that tub  with the petals of the roses. But she didn't have time for that.

Not that she wanted to impress Aimeric—she was just horny.

Mara turned on the water to the shower that stood separately from the tub. The water streamed from four different shower heads, the one on the ceiling acting as a waterfall. Raising her hands in front of her, Mara glared at the rattling chains. How did he expect her to properly wash with these on? He must have been terrified of her magic to keep her in them. If only she hadn't been so cocky in the beginning; she would never have let him put the damn things on her. Perhaps he had been right: her arrogance would be her undoing.

The smell of iron became strong with the chains mixing in with the heat of the shower. Somehow, she managed to clean herself, ridding her body of the dirt and dry, crusty blood from her skin. The carvings his shit son had done to her skin had mostly healed now that she had been properly fed; pale scars of the elephant, rainbows, butterflies, flowers, and other things children  like adorned her snow-white skin. They would be gone tomorrow. She hoped.

After her shower, she paused at the door, hearing sobs. Mara grinned. The blood was here.

When she went into the bedroom, she saw a woman on the floor by the bed. Her eyes were wide as dinner plates, her body trembled. She had wounds on her face and her neck. Blood was crispy in her dirty blond hair. She had been beaten. Starved. Seen and experienced horrors most only see in their nightmares. A blood-soaked washcloth had been shoved into her mouth and her hands tied behind her back.

Aimeric was lighting candles on the dresser; he was nude. Mara had to admit (as much as she loathed him) he was a treat. His body was lean and muscular, his ass looked like two melons side by side. She could definitely sink her teeth into those cheeks, she thought. When he turned around, she marveled at his rock hard chest and the muscles in his arms. Too bad he was such a dick.

Speaking of, Mara looked down and took a second to admire what he had. It wasn't the longest she had ever had, but it was above average and impressive. Thick. She licked her lips, then turned back to the whimpering human girl on the floor. The woman shrank back, her whimpers returning to sobs as Mara knelt beside her. She untied the woman's hands and brought one of her wrists up to her own lips. After licking the pulse beneath the woman's palm, Mara gently bit into her flesh. The woman's cry of pain was muffled by the cloth in her mouth. Sucking out a mouthful of blood, Mara stood and turned around to where Aimeric was waiting for her.

Aimeric coiled his arm around Mara's waist and brought her up against him. She kissed him. He opened his mouth, hungrily receiving the blood she spit into it. He drank what she gave him and their tongues danced together. The blood reanimated him and his dick became hard against her abdomen. The little bit she had given him wouldn't allow him to last, however, so Mara grabbed the terrified woman from the floor and threw her against his chest. Aimeric caught her and sank his fangs into the woman's neck. Mara came up from behind the woman and bit her on the other side, drinking deeply. Mara wrapped her hands around the woman's chest, squeezing her breasts while she and Aimeric sucked the woman dry.