The Devils Tree.....

Hi, I'm back! This is for "Starwood123"!

I'm sorry if it's gonna be a bit weird......
I'm just gonna write this story the way I can.....

On with the story~

Ok, the team went to New Jersey......

But, the time they got there, it was already 2:59am......

It was a really travel.......

But, they got lost already......

Rose tried using a map app on her phone but it just led them to the woods......'cause she tried to look for a short cut on the app.......

"Are you sure this is the short cut your phone is directing you at...?" Astoria asked. "Yeah,.......maybe......." Rose said, unsure of herself.

Suddenly, the heard some noises.......

"W-what was that.....?" Joy said, squeezing the arm of her friend closest to her reach. "Ouch!" Travis said. "Sorry....." Joy said, loosening the grip.

"I think it came from over there." Hawk said, pointing at a direction of the woods that was a little dark. "Maybe, there's someone that needs our help...?" Ling ling asked. "Maybe. It never hurts to check....." Rose said and the rest of the team were a bit hesitant. But, came to an agreement.

"I ain't falling for that! No way! That's a murder story rule that EVERYONE in horror movies break! Never investigate a strange noise in the middle of the night!" Travis yelled. "It's probably a way outside of the woods. Maybe, that's why there's noises." Rose assured Travis.

"Fine. But, make sure you make yourselves look a bit ugly." Travis said. "Why...?" Astoria asked, a bit confused. "'Cause most horror movies, it's either the one with glasses or the pretty/hansome ones that die first......." Travis explained.

(Movie logic I have discovered.........
I'm not the only one who always sees the pretty/hansome ones die first, right......?
Lesson learned......if you're going to investigate something scary, make yourself look ugly first! ╮(╯∀╰)╭)

Back to the story~

"Um.....ok?" Astoria said, still confused. "Ow! Joy!" Travis yelled. "Sorry!" Joy said, and stopped squeezing his hand.

They walked into the part of the forest that was making noise.......

Then they saw a tree......

But.......It looked a bit scary to them......

"Run." Travis whispered. "What?" Hawk asked. "RUN!" Travis yelled, running as everyone followed.

They ran as fast as they can.........

Until, they actually got out of the forest.......

"What was that all about?" Hawk asked. "It was the Devils Tree!" Travis yelled. "The Devils Tree?" Astoria asked. Travis explained to them what it was, and they understood it a little.

"How do you know about this?" Rose asked. "I just know. Now come o—OW! Knock it off! We're out of the woods!" Travis yelled. "Sorry....." Joy said finally letting go. "Anyways, let's forget what we saw and go get something to eat....." Travis said.

"So, we just ignore the whole "Devils Tree" thing......?" Astoria asked. "Yeah, 'cause not everybody can write perfectly good stories. And the one who's writting this must be running out of ideas.....Next thing you know will be breaking the 4th wall....." Travis said. "You just did." Rose said. "Oh...Oops....." Travis said.

And they all went to......wherever they could go.......

THE END!

Sorry if it was weird......

And sorry for the 4th wall break.....

Thanks for reading!

BYYYYYEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!