PT 5: no plan

*Nightshadow/jay Jay's pov*
I woke up in a dark area and immediately searched my surroundings. "Hello? Dark" my voice echoed before I was consumed by a bright light which took me to the house........the house where I lost her. I closed my eyes as I heard the door open and felt someone shove my to the ground. I already knew what i'd hear next and didnt wanna bear it, but I couldnt block out the sickining thud I hear. I looked over at her as her cold, empty, lifeless eyes stared into mine and a single tear fell from her eye causing me to break down. N-No, GOD please no, WAKE UP..........WAKE UP DAMNIT, DONT LEAVE ME HERE!!!!" I woke up in my bed feeling tears running down my face. Looking around I realized that nothimg changed, I was still trapped in this nightmare. As I began to sob I heard the door open and quickly wipped my tears as I watched a group of unfamiliar people walk in, all except for one.......that girl again, damn I gotta remember her name. "You're awake" one of them said. "You ok kid" another asked in a concerned tone. I got out of bed and rubbed my head. "Yeah, I'm not dead" (thats right, I did it) I said. There was an awkward silence and I could tell that they knew that I had been crying, I appriciated them for not saying anything obvious though. "I-I'm peni, this is noir, Gwen, miles, Peter, and porker" the girl said. "I'm jay jay" I replied still trying to fight the urge to cry. Peter stepped forward, "look we need help to get home" he said. "I dont think I can help with that" I said. As I walked away I felt someone pull my shirt, turning around I saw peni staring at me with sadness in her eyes, Damn my heart. "Ok fine, whats the plan?" I asked. They all stared at each other in confusion. "Dont tell me you dont have a plan" I said disappointed. "Well at least we dont have to worry about glitching out in this universe" Gwen added forming a forced smile. I sighed and walked out the door. "Where are you going?" I heard peter yell. "To get you all home" I simply stated as I closed the door behind me.