Week 5: Day 2

Sasha was getting ready for her date with Seth. She put on some light makeup and curled her hair as she walked on the beach.

[Sasha Confessional:
"Next week is when proposals start happening. I'm genuinely confident in mine and Seth's relationship and I can see him getting down on one knee and proposing marriage."]

"Hi!" she squealed once she saw Seth. She ran and jumped into his arms and kissed him.

"Hey," he told her, putting her down. "So, What are we doing today?"

"Well, I thought that we could just take a walk on the beach. You know, since everyone kind of took all my ideas."

"That sounds like fun. Let's go."

Seth took her hand and they walked up and down the beach. They stopped once they saw the sun setting.

[Seth Confessional:
"Being with Sasha today made me realize how wonderful of a person she actually is and how fun it is to be around her."

They walked to their dinner spot and ate pizza and things like that.

"Seth, today made me realize just how in love with you I am, and I'm so lucky to have found you. That being said, Seth, will you accept this rose?"

"It would be an honor."

Sasha pinned the rose on his jacket and kissed him.

•~•~

The rest of the contestants were once again in the bungalow with Chris Harrison.

"This is the last date of the season guys. So, Emma, this date card goes to you."

"Jax, will you go on this final date with me?" she asked him.

"Of course, Em," he said, hugging her.