MISSION 15: (Kids)

JADE'S POV

"...Everyone Run!!"

"...The fire... It's going out of control!"

"...Wait! The kids are still in there!"

"...There's no time! We have to evacuate immediately..."

...Everyone was in a state of panic, the towers of fire engulfed everything in the area, I was in a panic as well too... The uncomfortable heat that surged tounges of fire in the air made me feel sick, nauseated...

...My eyes feel the heat, they felt so dry that it irritated me, my hands were covered in ash and dirt, it was so sickening that I literally just had the urge to want to cut them off...

...What in the hell was going on anyway...?

...This burning hell hole of a place seemed oddly familiar...

???: "Jade! Jaade!"

...That voice... Is that-?

???: "Jade wake up! please wake up!"

...I turn to the voice and found a girl in the middle of the burning room holding a boy in her arms, the boy was unconcious, his arms burnt...

...I held my own arm after seeing that sight...

...Not this again... I say to myself... How many times have I seen this sight before...?

...The girl continued crying as the flames began to surround her, she should be burning as well by now, but on the contrary, she wasn't harmed at all...

...Her tears gave a piercing pain in my heart... and so I turn away to somehow calm myself... But just as do so...

"GaaaaaahhhhH~!!!"

"Captain!"

...Damn it...

...Another scene that I'd rather have erased from my mind... Someone I knew and looked up to the most, just got impaled by an Ancient Dragons claws...

...The monster's sharp serrated teeth then began biting into the person, starting from the head... I hear the sound of the bones cracking, his skull getting torn apart as the monster feasted on his body...

"STOP IT!!!"

...I found myself screaming at the scene as 4 spears suddenly appear from behind me piercing through the monster with ease...

...On that day... I was the only one who came back alive...

"Stay away from that kid... You'll get hurt if you're with him."

"How can the Wise Sage's Son be such a black sheep?"

"I heard he caused a fire when he was younger, alot of lives were lost on that day..."

...Those words echo in my head like an alarm... So repetetive...so annoying...

...I already know what's going on here, and I just want to run away... But some part of me... Tells me that I deserve to suffer like this... To always be reminded of my mistakes...

Grun: "You did your best kid... Now get some rest..."

...And then I see his smug face... Always smiling... Always so confident... While it does annoy me to no end... It also inspires me...

...I swear... I will surpass you someday...

...

..