RM - THE BLIND DATE

// y/n p.o.v //

It was peaceful....until my devil friend woke me up."yahh! Are u mad?? Why did you wake me up? Its sunday leave me alone" i pulled my covers over me again. But being her..... chaewon (i mostly use this name as my friend ya know why..😉😉)  she dragged me out of my bed... "ughhh won~ah it is soo early.."

"but y/n its 10clk already..."

"sooo what??its sunday"

She flicked in my forehead.... now i got it.i have a blind date set up by the devil...😈 she pushed me into the bathroom.it was warm nd relaxing "i'm gonna stay here forever....."

"sry dear u can't !! Soo come out soon"

"ughhh....coming"she picked out a outfit.

"i luv black so what i'm going orelse i won't go you know right?"

"i know....so you know the place right?"

"come drop me i won't go alone.."

"aish...this girl..." i laughed at her nd got inside the car.she dropped me in front of a restaurant.i turned to look at her.
"text me if u want me to pick me up okay..." i nodded nd went in. I searched for someone sitting alone. 'ugh...this is soo hard!! Should i go back home??'but someone tapped my shoulders "mam are you waiting for someone??" i jus nodded with confusion ' how does she know??' she pointed to a man in suit.i thanked her and went near him and tapped his shoulders. 'gawd....he is soo muscular' he turned and stood up "ohh sorry didn't see you coming"

"that's okay....so i'm y/n l/n " i shook his  hands.

"i'm kim namjoon" he smiled at me. 'gawd...his dimples are cute...uwu' we Ordered some food and was talking like forever....

uwu' we Ordered some food and was talking like forever

'this was not so bad...he is so smart nd hot as well' after our dinner we exchanged our numbers."soo...*cough*could we meet again?" this was not me...i would never ask like that but...it jus rolled off my tongue.. duh who would miss such a good chance..
*mind voice*
'yay.. finally I'm gonna date a hot man'
'uhh..dont mind me..I'm just overwhelmed'😂😂

"yes!! It was soo fun today. I would luv to go again"he smiled. His smile is enough for me...i would live forever.ughhh this is soo cheesy...i texted chaewon to pick me up.he waited for me to leave
"i would luv to leave you at your home if you like to.."

"but...i jus text--"

"no no i'm not forcing you"i got a call from chaewon.she told me to come home by my own.

"you know what? I think i'm going to go with you.adjust with me for a few minutes.." he laughed at me.

"i'd luv to spend time with you" i was lil shocked cuz no one other than chaewon told me this. I've never been to a date..this was new....nd i like it. He took me to his car nd opened the door for me to sit.

// namjoon p.o.v //

I opened the door for her nd i went to driver seat nd started to drive.i thought of talking with her but when i turned to see her she was already asleep. i intertwined our hands nd kissed her small hands.it feels good to hold her hands in mine.today was prefect nd i found a prefect women for me nd only mine.

" I wish it would last forever"

______________________________________________
Sryyy if it was boring...i've never been to a date before..😅😜soo jus adjust with me...
comment if you want a part 2. Plzz vote nd request me for any ideas...
BORAHAE ARMYs....✌✌❤💜❤