SUGA - MISSING YOU

// y/n p.o.v //
I stood in a dark alley waiting for my friend.it was really late at night but me nd my friend need to leave this place...we know we aren't safe here.my father is the gang leader of the biggest drug dealing thing....which i hate the most!! Nd she being my friend she was tortured to bring me to the headquarters so we both are leaving.....

While me nd my friend ran to catch the last bus but....we missed soo we started walking.after sometime i felt like someone following us. I turned around to see......my only BROTHER who was also working for my father.he started running to catch us. My friend and I ran till our legs was sore...we stopped for sometime but when i turned around there was more of my father's crew that have come to capture us.i told my friend to run to my right nd i ran in the opposite side.

I saw my brother running to catch my friend.i know he could never hurt her....but my father gave a order to even hurt us to bring us back.while i was running i bumped into someone nd fell down hard.it was dark so i can't look at his face properly. he grabbed my hand harshly nd dragged me all the way to my father.i know if i get caught they're gonna beat me up for at least 3 days...but wasn't soo new!but still i didn't want to get hurt... not again!

I struggled to get free of his hold. I bite his hand and ran but......AGAIN i bumped into someone more stronger than others."ohh....lil brat you are making our job really tough.bad girls need to be punished....yoongi get hold of her" whatttttt ???? YOONGI???
He tied my hands nd pushed me towards the lamppost now i can see clearly.... Yoongi...he changed.... changed alot from what i know.
Yes yoongi was a best friend of mine.we used to hang out but one day he went missing.... everyone blamed me that i killed him cuz they say that i'm like my father.

I wanted to see him soo badly but not like this...before i could think i was smacked with a iron rod in the left side of my face.my tears blurred my eyes i could feel my  head whirling round, the blood was gushing from my brow, temple, my mouth.i gritted my teeth as another one hit me in my stomach as i spitted out blood but....there was a commotion before i could i blacked out.

~~~timeskip cuz the author is lazy~~~~

I was peacefully sleeping but when i woke up i can feel all the pain coming back.i was sleeping in a small room"i think its my fathers place...but i should be hanging in the basement right?"

"if you want to hang there no problem i'll get you there"yoongi said.

"nahh i think this is better"he sat near my bed nd started to wrap the bandage around my wounds. I stared at him for a minute 'i didn't like this yoongi he thinks i'm reason for everything...he is not innocent anymore.he was cold hearted who pushed me towards those bunch of idiots'

"where is your sister she lives with you right?"

"she is dead.....your father killed her" this made my heart sting badly.i saw a tear drop roll down his cheeks."i-i'm s-sorry i didn't kn--"

"shhh...i know now get some sleep"he pulled the covers over me and left the room.i didn't know my father was a monster. He killed his sister nd took him in just to get me?? "i'm sorry yoongi....i never thought this would happen"he lost the spark in his eyes.he had eyebags nd scratches all over his body.

I miss his cute smile which makes my heart flutter.i miss his eyes which had nothing but pure innocence.i miss his hugs nd kisses. I miss him....i miss us!

// yoongi p.o.v //
I went to the couch nd plopped down.'should i take her to her father? but she looks like doesn't wanna go did he lie to me??' i knew my sister wasn't kidnapped she was killed by him. Just because she didn't tell where y/n lived.i wanted fight him but i can't go with free hand. I should gain his trust first soo i need to hand over y/n to him.

I heard the door open nd came y/n with her messy hair.'i missed her messy hair which falls prefectly on her face' i smiled at her but her eyes was still closed. She climbed on the couch nd pulled the cover over us.blood rushed to my cheeks nd she pulled me closer to her.there was only a small gap between our lips but she whispered in ears "i missed you yoongi~ah". I didn't expect this.....

I kissed her forehead " i missed you too y/n" nd she snuggled into my chest.i wrap my arms around her waist nd pulled her close.'this isn't sooo bad...i think i can have her with me forever...'
I snuggles into her hair nd slept peacefully for the first time.

"sometimes memories sneak out of my eyes and roll down my cheeks"

____________________
                       ______________________
Sooo did you guys enjoy it??? Does yoongi luv y/n or they're just friends?? Wat u guys think about it??comment ur thoughts...
If you have any request dm us... We r happy to write for you readers❤ soo plzzz vote and comment. Even tag your friends...to support us!! Until the next update...deeps and binu signing off TATA nd COOKY 😂😂 borahae (보라해) lovely ARMYs and readers~~~