TAEHYUNG - MY BEST FRIEND

// y/n p.o.v //
I was sitting on the rooftop with my....best friend taehyung.he is a great person and the only one who can make me smile when i'm sad.today i was so angry that my boyfriend was always with his best friend....mingyu.she always try to bully me but taehyung will burn her with his eyes...

I feel my life is upside down.i spend most of the time with taehyung but have other boyfriend...kace.he is a simple and cool person but i just cannot trust him anymore.he is no more interested in me.he sometimes avoids me in class and never attend my calls.

I sat with taehyung my head on his shoulder as tears roll down my cheek."hey y/n everything will be alright" i wiped my tears.

"no tae....nothing is right"i pulled him up. "lets go inside....its so cold here" i rubbed my hands together.he stood up and hugged me from back."is it still cold?" i laughed at him and shook my head 'no' but he didn't notice my tomato red face.

"as my roommate you have to clean our dorm today"i handed him the cleaning tools. "is it today?? But i have wor-"

"no excuse honey...you have to do it"i gave him a wink and went to my room.

//taehyung p.o.v //

"did she just call me...honey?" i imagined those sweet words rolling of her tongue.i stared her back until she closed her door. 'why don't you jus admit it love' i sighed and started cleaning

Timeskip~~cuz the author is lazy queen.

My hands started paining so i called y/n to help me. "hey y/n my hands are sore of cleaning come help me"

"yea...coming!! What is it??"

"uhh can you climb this ladder and clean those place in the ceiling??" she nodded and climbed on the ladder.

"be careful doll...you're gonna fall if you are not concenrating"

"won't you catch me if i fall?"she asked with her puppy eyes.

"of course i won't "

"yaah...meanie~ opp--"

// y/n p.o.v //

I loved the way he made me go mad ... Omo i'm crazy on him now?

"won't you catch me if i fall?"i asked him

"of course i won't "

What the.....i thought he liked me ...he loves me when i call oppa lemme try this...

"yaah...meanie~ opp--" before i could finish i was falling from the ladder.

"ahhh"i fell onto a strong arms without opening my eyes i know its him.i slowly opened my eyes and my eyes widened.i was blushing like mad cuz his face was just an inch away from me.i looked at his lips 'how will it taste like?'
Gawd....what am i thinking? I stood up and ran to my room.

I fell into my bed and pressed the pillow on my tomato red face."wow....now am i into taehyung?? Nooooo i luv kace....right?"

I closed my eyes and drifted to my dreamland....

30 minutes later~~~

I woke up at the sound of my phone ringing.
"uhh y/n ?? This is kace can you come over to my house??" i jumped with happiness.

" yea i'm coming...." i heard someone near making noises but i didn't bother to ask him.i brushed my hair and took the room keys and headed out. I saw taehyung still cleaning.

"hey taehyung i'm gonna meet kace... Can i call him for dinner??" he just noddedand left.

"....." i just turned and left to see my kacyyyy.omo c'mon stop acting kiddish.i'm just excited to see him after awhile.i saw my best friend with her scooty.she waved and stopped infront of me. "hey y/n its been a while... How are you ?"

"yea good... When did u get this scooty"

"just 2 weeks back.... Wanna go for a ride?" i nodded and sat behind her i told the address with that she took off.

We reached the destination within 5mins she is really fast.i thanked her and ringed the bell of the house.there was no response so i had his keys so i went in to search him.

"kace???you home??"  again no reponse of i went to his room and heard some noises.my mind racing with thoughts.what i felt was.....'eww'.

I knocked the door twice and shouted "if someone is in there i'm sorry i'm gonna come in" j pushed open the door to see mingyu with lipstick ruined around her swollen lips...

"ewww guys.... U called me because u show me your new girlfriend?? Your such an ughhh get lost" i came out of the room and rushed to front door as tears kept falling from my eyes to cheeks.i heard him yelling my name but i didn't bother to look.

Timeskip to our house~~

I opened the door and saw taehyung going to his room.i didn't want to disturb him so i just slept in the couch. 

After 20 minutes of deep sleep i slowly opened my eyes to see a blue with lil flowers printed room.i turned but realized a hand wraped around my waist. I slowly removed the hand turned to see who was it??
"taehyung?? " i whispered.

He slowly opened his eyes and smiled softly.my heart melted at seeing him so innocent and curious lil baby eyes staring at me.my heart made a sound of 'awe' ...

"did he break up??" he asked softly.

"i don't know"i sighed.he looked at with sad eyes. 'does he pity me? Or is he sad?'

"but i'm sure i will..." i told him what happened back there.

"i don't love him anymore.... He is a cheat nd i would neva go behind him" there was faint smile in taehyung's face but soon disappered.

"maybe you love someone else..."
He said with a serious tone as i thought about it but the only thing that came to my mind was taehyung.....the time we used to play video games and watch movie at night our pillow fights, silly arguments,hugs and kisses when we feel down,the way he cares for me while i'm sick and the last thing he caught me while i fell from ladder which made me blush harder.

"what happened y/n??" he asked me while smirking.i gave him a playful punch on his chest and hugged him closer.

"maybe i love you" i whispered and snuggled into him.he didn't move for awhile but soon wraped his arms around me and pulled closer.

"i love you too y/n" he whispered in my ears and kissed my foreheard.i smiled in his neck and fell into a deep sleep feeling safe in his arms.

       "True love is knowing a person's faults, and loving them even more for them"
____________________________________________________

Uhhh mian its been awhile and sorry for not being active...
We jus had a writers block and soon we'll start updating again like the old time 😂😂😂
Anyways was it good or ....worst?
Any good ideas you have dm...
You guys can request .....

Untill then bye from deebi TATA & COOKY!!!

보라해 아미스....😂💜