JHOPE - MY EX IS BACK?

// Y/n p.o.v //

'it was a long and tiring day' I thought to myself and plopped on the bed..

But...

~ flashback ~ (today morning)

"Tomorrow you'll meet your new CEO, try to be nice to him" my manager said to none other than me..

~ end of flashback ~

'i wonder who's is it gonna be?'
I had alot of thoughts running in my head while I dosed off..

\\ next morning \\

I ran to my office as I was late..

The employees already greeted the new CEO.. I guessed seeing the party poppers and all the other stuffs which should not be in an office..

'should I go welcome him since he's in charge of me?'
I decided to go to his cabin..
I KNOCKED the door TWICE..
(TWICE- KNOCK KNOCK😋)

"Come in"
'omo this voice seems so familiar' I thought as I entered in..
And at the view of my new manager I choked in my own saliva..

I stood there spiritless
He was shocked to see me too..

"Hey y/-"
"Hello I'm y/n.. I came here to greet you.. and that my job is done now I'm taking my leave" I cut his sentence as I was nervous and ran to my cabin..

'woah he seriously give the same feeling in my heart even if its been 3 years..' I said as I placed my hand on my chest and felt my heart race..

// Jhope's pov //

"Was that y/n? She's changed! And looks be- no no hope ah you came here to work just do your job..."

But...
Why is my heart racing ?' I thought to myself as I placed my hand on my chest..
"Am i falling for her again?"

That's when I heard a knock at the door i turn to find saeron.. she was another classmate of mine whose working here and is y/n's best friend....

"Yea what is it?"
"Hey hope ah i just came to see you for a while" she said and seated herself on the chair..

'i know she's hiding something.. but what is it'
"Ok seriously what is it?" I got straight to the point..

"Uh.. nothing"
"Yahh don't tell your in love with me?" I asked seeing her stuttering..
"Wtf! No!"
"Then what is it?"

"I came here to speak about you n y/n"
"What is there to talk about something that was over long back" i said a bit annoyed..

"It doesn't seem like coming from your heart" she said and i stood there confused...
"It does, and that's final now leave please"

She furiously stood up and left
"Duh.. who cares" were the words she said before leaving.

// Next day //

"Ok folks you've done a great job today so lets have a party" i heard saeron shouting and y/n standing beside her smiling..

'its been so long since i've seen her smile like that' i said to myself and smiled looking at her face until she noticed me and it striked me..
'shit she caught me staring at her!!'
I turned and left to my cabin..

// time skip //

"Excuse me sir" i saw saeron standing at the door..
"Yes" but why is she talking so formal..was it because of the last time..
"It's already late sir so can we leave?"

"Leave? Leave where?" I asked confused
"The party which you arranged"
'that's right I was the one who arranged it.. dont judge me'

"Oh yea, just give me two minutes ill pack my stuffs"
"Yea"
"Uhh. Wait.. is y/n coming too?"
I asked and she just smirked and left..

"SHE NEVER ANSWERED MY QUESTION!, how will i know if y/n is coming or not"
'no dont think of it, it's none of your business'

// At the party //

Saeron was drunk and was dancing but.. I could not find y/n.. where is she when her best friend is here..

// Few hours later //

I found y/n and i was assigned to drop her at home since she was drunk too and saeron.. she was a total mess..
'this doesn't seem good to me' i said while i was holding y/n..
'her skin felt soft..'

// During the ride //

"Hey you dont touch me you cheater" she said which made the taxi driver turn back to us..
"Uhh it's nothing" i said to him 'embarrassed'

"Shut up y/n we're in a taxi" i said to her thinking she wont speak up any more but.. i was wrong
"What if we are in a taxi.. a cheater is always a cheater" she said which broke my heart..

'i dont know why but it hurts'
She stayed quiet after that
We came to our destination that is y/n's house🏠
"Thank you sir" i said to the taxi driver and he left.. so it was only the two of us

"But why do i?" She spoke after the ride
"What?"
"BUT WHY DO I?" She screamed her lungs out..
'i shut her mouth since everybody will be asleep..
"Dont shout! What is it?"

"Why did i ever love you? Why do i still love you? Why does my heart race when your near me? Why did we part 3 years ago? Do you know how much i missed you, your embrace"

She said and i stood there in shock which turned to a smirk
'so she was quite during the ride to build up the courage to tell this'

"You are not drunk, aren't you?" I asked smirking.. i saw her face turn into beet red and she stood there shocked..
'i knew it!!'
"So is this all true?" I asked her still smirking..
She stood there without speaking a word..

"You know i never wanted to leave you but it was all because of my father.. since he was sick i had to take over the company and yes i did miss you alot.. i have loved you and i still do" i poured my feelings out too

she still stood there with her mouth shut..
"Aren't you gonna speak something?"
Still stood like a statue
"Im gonna kiss you if you dont speak up" i said smirking..

Still she stood there without uttering a single word.....
'is she angry? Or is she really drunk?'
I thought since there was no reply from the person

After a few seconds of staring
I saw her annoyed....
'what is it? Did i annoy her? Shit what did i do again?'
And she spoke up

"I've stayed quite for a long time but......
AREN'T YOU GONNA KISS ME.. IF NOT THEN I'LL TAKE THE HONOUR TO DO IT !!"
She said and placed her lips on mine as we hugged each other...

" i need u like a heart needs a beat "

"""""""""""""""""The end"""""""""""""""""""""

Finally i finished this story... It literally took about a week or two to finish it.. i finished it today since my friend was pestering me... Otherwise it wud have taken a looooong time....
(J)Hope y'all enjoy the story....
Support us by voting and commenting ur reviews...
Until then deebi signin off....

BORAHAE READERs💜💜💜

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""