I fell in lover with the prince of vampire and I'm the best hunter in town ch 3

Sorry it's been so long

Hope you enjoy my new chapter

Please tell me what you think

Please

Vote

And

Comment

Love

Jadey xxx

Danton's POV

He watched her running away from him. She was so beautiful. He was about to walk away when he realised she had been on a hunt. He ran after her if she had just lost someone close she shouldn't be hunting anyone. When he had finally caught up to her she was sitting on the floor with tears falling down her face. That's when he noticed a vampire about to bite her.

"you must be the famous sapphire the best vampire hunter in town, oh I have to feel you that hunter that was killed this morning tasted delightful" thats when he saw her lose it she was out for revenge and it was going to get her killed. He stepped out of his hidding place and as soon as the vampire spotted him he dropped to his knees in respect. When she noticed this her attack stopped and she turned to see Danton.

"what the hell is going on here" she yelled "why the hell are you following me" sapphire was pissed off and so was his guard. As sapphire had yelled the guard had taken out his sword and ran at her. Danton watched as sapphire pulled out her sword as his guard got to her. He was amazed that she had managed to throw him off with a single push with her sword.

"STOP" he yelled at the top of his voice. The guard dropped to his knees

"yes your majesty" as soon as the guard had dropped to his knees sapphire had stopped and dropped her sword. He instantly knew why she had. Sapphire must have heard the stories about him. He wasn't proud of the story's he had hopped he could keep his family name they had always tried to be nice to humans and vampires the same. But when he lost his temper he could be worst than rouge vampires. Danton stepped towards her and she stepped back before dropping to her knees. That caused him to stop.

"I won't hurt you sapphire I know the story's about me and I will not lie to you when I lose my temper I have been known to kill first and ask questions later and even black out so I don't remember anything I have done but I would never hurt a young lady like you" when her eyes looked into his he found that he couldn't break the contact. He put his hand out to help her stand up. When she took his hand he could feel how delicate her skin was. "why do u hunt vampires i have heard it is rare for a female to become a hunter" Danton know she took some offence to that statement but she didn't look away or pull her hand away.

"when I was 5 a vampire murder my mother and father while I hid in a cupboard watching the whole thing the man that he murdered this morning killed the vampire that did it before he could find me" she looked at the vampire behind us. "why did you do it he wasn't on the hunt he was going home to his wife and newborn. Now his older son has to look after him instead of making trying to find a way out. Not all the hunters want to be hunters but they have no choice. Not like we used to" danton was confused but he didn't say anything.

Sapphire's POV

She didn't understand why she had just told the vampires this. If the head ever found out she would be punished and branded a traitor or worse. There where story's told by the adults about the head keeping a rouge vampire in the basement and he would send the traitors that let go or saves a vampire down there tone feed apon and then killed. The story's hadnt started until the last head was over thrown 5years ago. That's when it had all started. She loved being a hunter but there where some people that didn't want to be hunters like there parents but would be forced to unlike before. He made the women do all the cleaning and cooking around HQ. he had tried to make sapphire stop hunting but everyone had stood up to him saying that she was the best and then when he alone in the forest. Lucky sapphire had been coming back from a hunt when she heard him being attacked. She shock her head to clear it. " have to leave" she pulled her hand from dantons and picked his sword. She put it back on her back. "no is to know I found you and let you go ok it is a punishable offence now" she looked at Danton "prince danton like in the story my mother once told me I hope for my sake you forget ever meeting me as if any hunter was to find out I would be marked a traitor and more than likely killed for my crime" she started to run away when he caught her hand.

"I don't think i will ever forget you my sweet but I hope that we will meet again and I will be able to protect you from what is coming" She stood there in shock as his lips meet hers. Before she could do anything he and the other vampires where gone.

Once again please tell me what you think

Hope to update soon

Jadey xxxxx