The Vines(Shuri&Peter)

At first Peter doesn't think much of princess Shuri, like, sure, she's super badass and super smart, but Peter doesn't see much of anything they have in common, she's much smarter than him.

But then Peter discovers their mutual love for one of the best things in the world.

°———°

"Hey kid", Mr. Stark walks into the common lounge area where a few Wakandans, including Shuri, and Peter are lounging.

"Hey Mr. Stark", Peter looks up from his tablet and looks to his mentor, his eyes immediately fall to the Wakandan slippers he's wearing and Peter sees the perfect vine for this.

Peter immediately jumps up and walks up to Mr. Stark, who's looking at him a little weirdly.

"Mr. Stark....", Peter starts, "What are those!?", Peter holds his hands in the direction of the slippers just like the guy in the vine.

"Wha....", but Mr. Stark can barely get a word out before another voice speaks up.

"They, are my crocs", the voice says, almost automatically, in the exact same voice as the grandma.

"O. My. God", Peter turns around to Shuri, who is now grinning madly at him, but they decide to test each other a bit.

"Road work ahead?", Shuri starts, "Yeah, I sure hope it does", they finish in unison and their grins get bigger and everyone stares at them in confusion.

"Two bros, chillin' in a hot tub", Peter starts this time, "five feet apart cuz' they're not gay!", the two were practically squealing now.

Shuri quickly grabbed some empty bottle from a random table and threw it to Peter, fully trusting him to know what to do with it.

"This bitch empty, YEET!", Peter threw it so a bin in the corner and it bounced of the wall and fell into the bin with loud clatter.

"I'm in me mums car, broom broom", Peter said, "get out me car!", Shuri finished and she flew him around the neck, laughing.

"What", Mr. Stark said after a while, and everyone was staring in confusion at the two of them.

"Look at all those chickens!", Peter gestured to all the dumbstruck people in the room, and Shuri laughed while pulling him out of the room.

And they both knew that they had made a new best friend.