Chapter 5 - Worries

As class was dismissed, I quickly gathered my books and walked off, blushing as red as a tomato due to the embarrassment.

I hate this school.

I hate Jacob.

I hate everything in my life.

A sudden thought of " why not end your life? " came up. I shook it off with a shrug.

I've decided to live bravely, I can't back off my plans last minute just because of this damned school.

I walked at a faster pace to the park near our school and sat on a nearby bench in the shade of a tree that looked sturdy, well I think it looks sturdy enough to support my weight though. Water droplets and howling wind gently stroked my face. 

It was drizzling. 

"Great, first the school, now this, " I thought. "Whatever I don't care anymore let the rain drench me and absorb all my sorrows."

I closed my eyes for a brief moment as tears too, welled up at the corners of my eyes. Its been a long time since I cried.

" Hey ! You'll get drenched ! Don't stay here, " a familiar voice rang in my mind. My vision was fizzy as a figure picked me up in a swoop, holding me the princess way.

I opened my eyes.

Light.

Wasn't it raining awhile ago?

Was I dreaming?

Where am I?

Whose silky and comfortable bed is this? 

"Oh, you're awake. You're having a fever due to the rain and I brought you to my house since I don't know where yours is," Aaron came into the room and said it somehow with a nonchalant tone.

"Oh, I see," I replied, still feeling giddy.

I looked down and saw that my clothes were different. I blushed a deep crimson. Aaron seems to notice what I was thinking and immediately replied defensively, " I didn't change you ! My maid did ! So don't worry, "

I heaved a sigh of relief.

" Seriously, did you think that I would take advantage of you when you're sleeping ? "

"Yes" I replied.

His face, clearly showed a sign of disappointment by the fact that I didn't trust him.

" I'm joking " I said lying.

Immediately, taking effect, his face lit up like a bulb.

Certainly, I was amused.

The effects of the fever took place again, as darkness enveloped me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments and Feedbacks are what I welcome.

Vote,Vote and Vote :D 

What do you guys think of the story? Is it confusing? I'll try to explain more in the near future if it isn't clear for you. I'm still an amateur, sorry if I can't live up to your expectations D: