Chapter 9 - Project Rush

I know guys !! My stories are really very short ! I'm trying my utmost to make them even longer and interesting therefore, please comment ( about how to improve ) and vote . Sorry for any grammar or vocabulary mistakes and spare me ! (╥﹏╥) I'm again, an amateur in writing. Please support :))

(\__/)

(>'.'<)

(")_(")

Lots of Love :D 

-Koalatic-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sonia's POV

"Hey, why do i feel like you're avoiding me? " Aaron said with his arched eyebrows. His amber eyes narrowed at me, waiting for a reply from my lips. We were a few inches apart.

Lets see, a few days ago, as I felt really embarrassed when I found out he was beside me (in bed) throughout the whole night therefore, avoiding him until he came to approach me and lead us to this plight.

With me being cornered at a small pathway which very less students pass through here. The reason why I came here was because of noticing that he was heading my directions, avoiding him like always in the past few days. 

However, he put a stop to it by cornering me here. 

It's really uncomfortable to reply in this position.

I diverted my attention away from his ultra, handsome face.

" Uhh, Aaron, could you move away a little? "

" Answer my question first and I will. "

We stayed in that position for a few minutes. Especially with his eyes glaring, He looked furious.

" I-I Uhh.... I'm sorry, I can't seem to say it. Could you spare me this once? " I whispered.

He sighed in defeat before insisting,

"If there's anything troubling you, you could tell me instead of avoiding me. I feel lonely these past few days without you."

My face turned apple red. Missing me? Let's get the facts right, I'm a 16 year old geek whose name is Sonia Hales and always eat alone at the table. Well, with Cindy.

How could anyone miss me? 

Grabbing my wrists to make me look at him, in the eyes.

" Are you ok? Your face is getting really red. " He inquired.

This is really bad but I still managed to say in a soft tone,

" I'm alright, you don't have to worry about me "

Before I ran off.

I mentally slapped myself. ( Its not like I love to slap. Oh wells, its a habit already. )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jacob's POV

I witnessed the entire incident.

Sonia and Aaron at the small pathway. Although I couldn't see them very well in that dark area, I caught a glimpse of their faces.

What were they doing? The male figure cornered the female one and they were closing in their distance.

Wait a minute!

Were they kissing?

That couldn't be it.

I must be imagining things! Ughhh !

The next moment, the girl figure ran away.

Yeah ! I must be Imagining things! 

Hey, if they weren't kissing, why were they in that small, constricted place? They couldn't be exchanging notes, I mean even if they were, they need not be that close!

My head was full of questions.

"Whatever," I instilled that in my mind, just to put a stop to the bombarding questions I'm throwing at myself. Seriously, my head was already aching from all these facts. Stupid Sonia girl, why was she in my class and worse more, she's sitting next to me !

After lunch was over, I dragged my feet to class again. I gave her a piercing stare, before I chided her with no pretty words added in it.

" So, how much did you make out with Aaron "

Her eyes went saucer-wide and stared at me with disbelief. Did I hit the nail? I hope not

" How did you know? Are you a gay stalker or something ? " She said dryly.

I sensed a 99.9% sarcasm in her sentence and was about to reply when Kate interrupted us.

"Well, don't we have the loser here? At least she managed to look in the mirror and change her stupid ugly clothes! " She mocked.

Sonia looked distraught before she regained her confidence by criticizing her looks back.

"Yep, I know I'm ugly but, aren't you even uglier?"

"Excuse me? I'm a tons prettier than you if you didn't notice. Oh, I forgot, you're blind ! "

" I'm talking about your inside, meaning your heart is only what that matters. However, its different for you though, both your inside and outside is ugly. Especially, your freaking mini skirt, you could just strip them off and reveal your fugly white underwear so that you won't have to go through such troublesome proccess like bending down whenever a guy suited to your taste is near you to reveal or show off your underwear, seriously. You're the one who should choose your clothes carefully" Sonia retorted.

Kate was fuming mad, I bet she realised that she had lost in the so called ' Mock-each-other-and-see-who-wins-war' so she stormed back to her place mingling with her group of bitches. Its not like I like Sonia but who needs her to criticize Sonia for me.

For your information, I don't like Kate. She has an attitude and I bet she either wants my money or my looks.

" That was the most awesome sight, I've ever seen," I gazed softly at her.

I grinned. She giggled. We had soon forgotten about the incident and concentrated on our work. The teacher walked in and announced, " The project's deadline is this friday, please hand it in on time or you'll get 'F' for your history grade. "

Oh great, bad things tend to happen one after another.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sonia's POV

Speaking about the project, we both had no idea what to do and were awkward about the fact that we have to work together for the very first time despite getting into arguments quite a number of times. We also have 3 days left. Which is  a huge rush for such big projects.

"Hey, do you have time after school today? Uhh, about the project, come to my house to do it. I have 2 computers at home." He asked, although its more of a command.

" Sure! I don't have any at home,"

" SERIOUSLY !? HOW COULD YOU NOT? " 

Bewildered, I pulled him to a corner.

"Could you not shout? It doesn't mean the world's going to an end just because I don't have one. "

The class ended as I stretched myself.

He led the way to his house or, should I say until we reached a black limousine car. He opened the door and beckoned me to go in. Eyes were all stuck on us. I couldn't believe in myself too, sitting in a limousine car.

"Surprised? I'm rich," he smirked at me.

"O-of course not," I ensured him that I was not by looking at the scenery trying to seize the chance to control my emotions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please Vote and Comment :DD