Chapter 6 - Fever, Passion

Aaron's POV

She fainted.

It must be due to the fever. She really should take care of herself, she looks so fragile as if she would break in a split second the moment someone touches her.

The way she sleeps is so gorgeous!

I mentally slapped myself.

" Luca ! Mother ! Don't leave me ! " she shouted out of the blue.

I was confused, at the same time bewildered 

Who was Luca?

Was he someone who ditched her?

No wonder she looks so sad when nobody talked to her, it was partly because of Jacob's fault too.

What about her mother? What did she do to Sonia?

Sonia grabbed my arm.

I literally felt myself blushing. 

Tears welled up at her eyes, and she whispered, " Don't leave me, please. "

" I won't," I replied, almost instinctively.

Her grab tightened around my wrist making my cheeks burn even more from the heat the atmosphere is creating.

Should I loosen her grip? But, I can't wake her up can I?

Her brown flowy hair spread out around the silky bed lined with gold sparkles. Her lips were strawberry pink, her eyelashes were long and curly. Good figure too!

Wa- Wait !

What the heck am I thinking? It was the first time I've ever thought that she was this beautiful. Her reddish brown hair that has been laid down were curly and sunshine had highlighted her wavy hair. The pale skin of hers was smooth and it makes me want to touch her more. Her heart shaped pretty face together with her figure added a touch to her sapphire eyes that has been closed.

I can't loosen her super iron grip.

Sighing in defeat, I pulled the blanket to cover us both in the bed while I settled in comfortably.

Then, I used my hands to wipe away her bead-like tear drops that had travelled down to her cheeks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Guys, I'll introduce Luca in the future! Its not time yet for him to appear :))

Comments and feedback are welcomed warmly, don't hesitate to do so. AND ! Don't forget to Vote :D

I'll be ditching this for awhile though, exams are coming up in a week. Sorry guys T.T

I'll Continue this in awhile, I promise :)