Chapter 10 - past

Sonia's POV

A maze.. I'm serious. Its like a fairy tale land thats far away from earth. A castle on a fairy tale land. Yeah, I nodded my head agreeing with what I've just said. When I entered Jacob's house or castle many butlers came to serve us. I totally felt out of place wearing these dark blue sneakers, light green shirt that was until the waist area and skinny blue jeans with small pink fake jewels embroidered at the bottom of it beautifully.

Jacob looked very comfortable with the butlers serving him loyally and said some alien language which I assume is French. As we walked up the long staircase, I noticed an ultra-ultra-big-like-the-size-of-a-whale painting ( I mean like, who wouldn't notice that enormously huge painting duh.)

It presents a woman with hazel eyes similar to Jacob's although hers is a more soothing colour as her brown, long ringlets hung perfectly into place just above her shoulders. She wore a diamond necklace around her neck while her designated earrings sparkled. Her clothes, no, a violet dress that tugged at her waist area draped on the floor. It suits her perfectly fine as it showed her soft curves off beautifying her face.

" Is that your mother? She's so pretty ! " I exclaimed, my voice filled with euphoria.

He nodded, turning away from me and heading towards the other direction.

" Hey dude, wait for me,"

Man, he doesn't have to be so cold every time, everyday, everywhere. He pushed and swung the door open as we entered. It was a luxurious room decorated with classic paintings everywhere.

It could be rated as a  100 star hotel if it was one. The room was like, the size of a football field and trust me, I'm not joking. His bed was king sized and the bed linens sparkled with gold specks.

" Come over here, " he said, showing no signs of welcoming me in his room.

I obeyed, looking at him curiously when he stood near a gadget, I questioned, " is that a computer? "

His eyes widened, before he answered while chuckling,

" What era are you from? " 

" Seriously, stop mocking me, I just don't know anything about what people use now in the modern days but i think i can identify them though, since I see people use them before."

He smiled. I sense some ridicule in those expressions so I beckoned him to get serious on the project we were working on.

" Alright, lets teach you how to use a computer," he cooed me.

I tried my best to send a piercing stare but ended up failing when he started poking me in the stomach.

" God ! Stop it ! it tickles! " I squeaked.

"Its your punishment for being so adorable," 

ADORABLE? Its my first time being called that ! I blushed heavily as I conjured up the image again of him complimenting me again. It seems sooo unrealistic, cheesy and weird of him to do that. EKK! 

"Aren't you teaching me?" I replied, trying extremely hard to keep my feelings not appearing to the surface.

And so, the boring lesson of modern gadgets continue....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" FINALLY ! The lessons about some freaking alien stuff had ended and we did finally half of the entire project " I screamed, bursting with joy.

He chuckled at what I've done but immediately stopped when somebody knocked on the door.

" Come in," Jacob said in a husky voice.

A white-haired, wrinkled old butler entered and asked in a warm tone, 

" May I get you anything, young master and mademoiselle? "

He glanced at me and replied,

" Hmm, two smoothies, Gerald "

The butler nodded, indicating that he will obey his commands.

" Your house is still a mystery. You're very rich but, you still don't have a fiancé? " I asked, while cocking my head to one side.

" Well, I don't really want one, my family isn't looking forward for me to be married this soon anyways. Why? You want to be mine? " He said, voice hinting sarcasm.

I blushed. ( Ugh, why do I keep blushing so much )

" What? Don't be too full of yourself, dude. You're not much better than Aaron anyways."

He froze. A pair of emotionless eyes scanned me.

"Don't mention that name before my very presence ever again."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ta-Ta !! Chapter 10 Done ~(^0^)~

What do you guys think of Jacob's cold attitudes. Is he just jealous? OR is there another reason?

Winks- Read on to find out :)