The Final Battle Part 1

3rd POV
Viridi: I thought he killed that thing!
Palutena: he did.
Ghidorah spread its wings out as the power of Hades ran through its veins. Ghidorah's throat began to glow and the middle head launched a gravity beam at Godzilla.

 Ghidorah's throat began to glow and the middle head launched a gravity beam at Godzilla

The gravity beam nailed Godzilla in the chest, making the Titan roar out in pain. Dark Pit flew Palutena back to Skyworld and allowed her to stand up.
Palutena: Y/N....he has to win!
Viridi ran over to Palutena and wrapped her arm around her.
Viridi: we need to get you to bed.
Palutena: but Y/N!
Ghidorah's wings began to flap as the massive three headed dragon flew towards Godzilla, knocking the Titan to the ground and landing on top of a mountain just outside of the cities borders. Ghidorah roared out into the sky as it spread its wings.

 Ghidorah roared out into the sky as it spread its wings

Godzilla looked at Ghidorah and roared out at it.
Palutena: This monster is more powerful than ever!
Pit: he won't fight alone.
Everyone looked at Pit with his healed wings.
Palutena: Pit, your wings.
Pit: they're fine. Viridi can you grant me the power of flight?
Viridi: I can.
Pit: Phosphora, can you make power? On a large scale?
Phosphora: I can do my best.
Pit: good, Palutena I need you to rest, you need to keep your strength up.
Pandora: Dark Pit, I'll give you the power to fly as well.
Pit: what are you?
Viridi: no time for questions.
The two goddesses sent the angels flying through the sky and going towards the city.

Godzilla's blast quickly charged and went to fire it at Ghidorah who shot three gravity beams, causing the two projectiles to collide create a massive sonic boom, causing some buildings to fall in the city

Godzilla's blast quickly charged and went to fire it at Ghidorah who shot three gravity beams, causing the two projectiles to collide create a massive sonic boom, causing some buildings to fall in the city. Godzilla growled at Ghidorah leaned forward with its heads.
Pit: I see them!
Dark Pit: the three headed on, it looks fierce!
Pit: it is, the only reason it died last time was because Y/N had help, but now he only has us.
Dark Pit: I don't think you're helping morale.
Pit: I have a knack for that.
Dark Pit: alright, I have a plan if you're interested?
Pit: I'm all ears.
Dark Pit: while the gods are doing whatever they're doing, I suggest you and I help Y/N by distracting those heads. Giving him a chance to fight one on one instead of three on one.
Pit: and how do you expect us to distract them?
Dark Pit: just be yourself!
Dark Pit launched towards the three headed Dragon and pulled out his bow, as did Pit.
Ghidorah flew up and landed in the middle of the city, surrounding it with a massive storm. Godzilla was within the storm and began walking towards Ghidorah, roaring out as the three headed Titan roared into the sky. Godzilla began to run towards Ghidorah, only to get put to the ground by three direct hits by gravity beams.
Godzilla quickly got up and roared at Ghidorah, resuming its charge and shoving the Titan into a building.

Pit: watch out for debris!After the building fell Ghidorah used its heads and quickly bit at Godzilla, two in the shoulder and one in the juggular

After the building fell Ghidorah used its heads and quickly bit at Godzilla, two in the shoulder and one in the juggular.
Dark Pit: they move like snakes!
Dark Pit aimed his arrow into the sky and released the string, causing an arrow storm to rain down onto Ghidorah, not getting its attention though.
Dark Pit: Damn!
Pit looked threw a sack and pulled out Twinbellows' Cannon.
Pit: lets try this.
He aimed it and fired a large red ball, nailing Ghidorah in the back and getting the attention of the left head.
Pit: oh no.
It went to snap at them as the two other heads picked up Godzilla and threw it into the other end of the city.
Dark Pit: atleast we got one.
Pit: we need more though.
Phosphora shot in.
Phosphora: I have the power....what did you need it for?
Pit: use it on Y/N.
Phosphora: what?!
Pit: trust me, I know what I'm saying, just hurry.
Ghidorah began flying over to Godzilla as Phosphora quickly appeared to see Godzilla looking at her.
Phosphora: oh boy you're not looking good at all.
Godzilla did a low growl.
Phosphora: ok, I know, just don't know where to put it.
Godzilla saw Ghidorah coming and quickly opened its mouth, putting Phosphora.
Phosphora: EW!
Ghidorah shot its gravity beams down on Godzilla, the Titan trying to hold back roaring in pain.
Phosphora: well.....here goes.
She fired lightning down its throat, hoping for the best it did something. Godzilla couched her out and made her land against the rocks, covered in fish guts.
Phosphora: What did he eat!?
Godzilla's spines were glowing blue but slowly started to turn red.
Pit: alright!
Godzilla's eyes turned red as it turned its spines towards Ghidorah and unleashed a massive heatwave, pushing the three headed Titan back.
Palutena: what's going on?
Viridi: Y/N....he's transforming....even more so.
Godzilla stood up as smoke billowed through every wound and every opening on its body. It stood tall, it's spines glowing and the look of determination and rage all over.

 It stood tall, it's spines glowing and the look of determination and rage all over

Godzilla: SKRREEEEEEEEEEEEONK!