Another Attack

The reason the song is up there is because it's catchy

3rd POV
Pit went towards the sound, running at full speed. He stopped and looked around, then to have a carcass fall right in front of him.
Pit: Gah!
He looked up to see a giant sillohuete.
Pit: crap
Pit started running for his life as the behemoth lifted its foot and started walking.
Pit ran by a civilian and tried to help her up. He looked up to see a giant foot about to crush down on him.
Pit: WOAH!
He pulled the girl out and ran, it crushed the ground behind him.
Palutena: we still can't get a good look at it
Pit: DEFINITELY NOT A SNAKE!
Viridi: did you see it?
Pit: I saw a sillohuete, I can't tell you what color it is or anything.
In the main hall Palutena got up.
Palutena: I can't sit here and watch him get die
Hades: I mean he does have a continue option
Viridi: this isn't the game stupid, this is one life and you're dead.
Hades: ugh....so boring, I wanted to see how many times Pitty Pat would have to respawn to something like that
Pit continued running.
Pit: screw my flightless wings! I need backup!
Pit ran into an open area, looked completely decimated. There was one large crash behind him, he turned around to see a giant plume of smoke. A tail cut through the edge of the smoke. Lighting then struck to see the sillohuete even better. Pit took a step back and readied his weapons. The creature walked out of the smoke. It then roared, shaking the buildings throughout the city, it even reached the heavens, shaking the palace.

Viridi: holy crap!
Thanatos: it's massive
Phosphora: aw, I was enjoying the suspense
Zeus: I'm impressed such a creature exists, you've outdone yourself Hades
Hades: I don't mean to pop that balloon but I had nothing to do with this thing.
Zeus: excuse me?
Palutena: I need to extract Pit!
A light came down to pick up Pit, but the beast used its claws and slammed him out of the light.
Pit: Ow
Palutena: PIT!
She equipped her shield and teleported to the city Pit was in.
Hades: is she allowed to do that?
Viridi: I think she just did.
Phosphora: I'll be the first to admit it, she's braver than all of us for doing this.
Pit looked up to see the Behemoth roar into the sky.
Palutena: hang on a little longer Pit
The behemoth then looked over at him and started charging its laser.
Pit: oh no
It then fired it, but Palutena teleported in front of Pit and used a shield to block it.
Pit: mirror shield?
Palutena: Pit....it's not mirroring anything, why isn't it mirroring anything?!
The beast stopped its laser, leaving the mirror shield cracked.
Pit: woah....did it cause that?
Palutena: this was made my the Gods....no mortal should be able to damage it.
Pit: that scares me a little....are you saying this thing is immortal?
Palutena: it can't be....
It then roared and continued walking.
Palutena: Pit return to Skyworld, I'll deal with this
Pit: what...WOAH!
He disappeared in a flash of light.

Palutena prepared herself and pointed her staff at the behemoth

She teleported over to a building in front of it.
Palutena: STOP!
She put her hand up, the behemoth stopped, then bent itself towards her.

(A lot like this but Palutena is on a building and we are using a better Godzilla)(still love 98)Palutena: I want you to stop this trail of Destruction!Meanwhile in Skyworld Viridi: what is she doing?!Hades: looks to me the big thing isn't so migh...

Palutena: I want you to stop this trail of Destruction!
Meanwhile in Skyworld
Viridi: what is she doing?!
Hades: looks to me the big thing isn't so mighty after all.
Palutena looked at the creature with determination in her eyes. It then roared, making her hair fly and dress flap through the wind currents. It then stood up straight and continued walking.
Phosphora: how did that thing try not to attack you Palutena
Palutena: I don't know....but I'm following it
She ran after it, dodging its tail as it swung into buildings when it turned.
Zeus: Palutena, come back now, we will discuss what we do to it!
Palutena: with all due respect, this thing thinks, it isn't a killing machine like we thought.
Hades: I'd listen to the big man Pretty Palutena
It roared, shaking the heavens again.
Hades: well I'm going to have some fun
He teleported down to the beast they both stood tall.
Hades: Pretty Palutena, I wouldn't want to hurt that beautiful face of yours, so I would get away from it
Palutena was teleported to Skyworld.
Palutena: that bastard!
Viridi: Palutena.....we need to see what happens, who knows, maybe Hades will spare it.
Everyone looked at her
Viridi: ok he won't but still, have faith.
Hades fired a bunch of lasers at the beast, covering it completely in smoke. It walked out of it no problem and growled at Hades. Hades then became a tornado and went into the creature, making it roar in pain. The creature put its claws into the tornado and stopped Hades. It then slashed his chest, making him slide across the ground with the hit. The Gods above watched as a monster was holding its own against Hades.
Hades ran up and punched the beast in the face, making it take a few steps back and stagger.
Hades: you're not living to see tomorrow hahahahaha
The creature's spines turned blue and it blasted Hades in the face, sending him flying, then landing in the ocean. The creature then roared as Hades was getting up. It then charged at Hades and stepped on him, then roaring into his face. Hades teleported, then reappeared behind the beast, kicking it in the side of the head. It growled, then whipped Hades with its tail. Zeus then teleported in front of Hades.
Zeus: Enough! Head back up to the Underworld, you aren't needed here anymore
Hades snarled, then teleported to the Underworld. Zeus then teleported back to skyworld. The creature then roared again, shaking the heavens yet again. It then took one step and fell onto a building, crushing it, now it's unconscious.
Pit: so cool
Palutena: I'll head back down there, don't call me back this time
She teleported down to see the giant body.
Palutena: what are you
It then began to shrink, leaving nothing more than a guy. She walked up to him and kneeled by him, he was breathing heavily, and had a lot of scars.
Palutena: he needs help
Viridi: he's a human, he doesn't have any purpose, he's one of the leading causes of the planet's Destruction.
Phosphora: I mean he is kinda cute, can we keep him please?!
Viridi: this is Palutena's mess now, you can ask her
Palutena: I'm bringing him back to SkyWorld for treatment.
Pandora: hard to believe the Gods feared a man, not even a spartan or anything like that