CHAPTER 4: BE READY (M)

.

.

.

.

Rosé's POV

Arriving at the hotel, walking to my room, thinking of when Y/n filled me up making me bite my lip opening the door.  Closing it quickly behind tossing my bag somewhere in the room, stripping down naked. I look over making sure that the door is locked before smirking jumping into the bed. Closing my eyes, running my hand down my body wishing it was his.

The thought of what he did to me, making me more wet. As my fingers come in contact with my clit sending shivers up my spine. Rubbing some circles with my two fingers as I slowly insert two fingers from my other hand in my pussy. Slowly quickening the pace of my fingers imagining Y/n dick as it pumps in and out of me.  My moans fill and echo through the room as I stop standing up as I start to drip onto the floor walking to the bathroom turning on the shower, grabbing the shower head letting the water hit my pussy letting a moan out. 

*Time Skip*

Waking up in the morning after that intense session I had, I clean up the mess that I didn't clean up yesterday. Y/n haven't left my mind at all, I need him. I pack up my clothes exiting my room as I see my members waiting for me. I look at their faces, all of them look like that want an explanation. 

                    "Tell us, Rose what happened with your talk with Y/n," Jennie speaks up pulling me to the lobby sitting me down in one of the chairs.

                    "We talked about our relationship, I kissed him, then things got heated and we had sex," I explain to them taking a slight pause, "He came in me because I told him to, and we talked after he told me that he couldn't love anyone else as much as he loved me but he also said that he thinks its the best we stay apart, so that I can be free."

I finish taking a deep breath holding back my tears as I didn't want to cry again as they all hug me, as our manager calls us to come as we get ready to leave to the airport, I start thinking about the possibility of not ever seeing Y/n again. I sit in the back of the van staring at scenery as Y/n's face flashes through my mind.

                   "Rose, are you okay?" Jisoo asks me tapping my shoulder causing me to look over at her wiping a stray tear.

                    "Yes unnie, I'm okay just thinking about Y/n, I might never see his handsome face again," I tell her turning back to the scenery zooming past us.

                  "All of us are here if you need someone to talk to," She says to me rubbing my back as I nod, "You'll see him again."

I turn to look at her as she smiles making me give her a small smile looking back outside. Arriving at the airport as I see our fans screaming for us, I look around noticing Y/n's car in the parking lot, I get excited as I look for him in the crowd as we were rushed into the terminal, sad that I couldn't find him as I feel someone tap my shoulder look over to see Jennie, pointing over to someone making follow where her finger is going, to be met with a sight that I thought that I would never see again, Y/n sitting on a chair staring at me with that cute ass gummy smile of his (think of Jennie's smile)

I run over to him and crush him in a tight hug, I feel him slowly wrap his arms around my waist. I smile in the crook of his neck.

                  "What are you doing here Y/n?" I pull back somewhat looking his eyes running my hands through out his hair.

                   "I'm here to see you guys off and I need to talk to you," He says to me moving my hair out of my face.

                  "What is it baby?" I ask him looking at him.

                   "So like you know how you had me cum in you," he says to me as I nod, "You should take a pregnancy test sooner and text me the results," He says as he gives me his new number.

                  "I'll face time you," I tell him as I put my phone back into the pocket.

He smiles as I get off of him, "Bye Rosé, be careful, especially if you are carrying my child."

                  "I will, I'll be extra careful," I smile at him as he kisses my hand leaving me behind going to his car.

I smile walking back to my members as I see them smirking, I hide my blush.

                "What do you guys talk about?" Lisa asks me nudging me

                  "He was just telling me about doing a pregnancy test and be careful just in case that I actually am carrying his child," I explain to them as the intercom comes on calling our flight cutting our conversation short.

*time skip*

Lisa's POV

I wake up in at midnight nudging Jennie, she wakes up groaning as I grab her hand dragging her into the bathroom. She wakes up by the time we get there. I push her down and spreads her throwing off her panties.

                 "We are going to join the mile high club," I say smirking as I begin licking her clit shoving two fingers in her tight little pussy. Causing her moans to fill the small airplane bathroom as she grips my hair arching her back, "Don't moan too loud babygirl."

                 "I'll try not to Mommy ah-hh fuck," She moans out gripping my hair tighter as I finger her faster as her legs start to shake as she squirts, I clean her up as I swallow of the squirt that she got in my mouth.

 I smirk laying soft kisses on her clit, "Such a good babygirl.'

A/n: AYYYYE only doing this to get 1000 words lol