CHAPTER 3: I'll NEVER LOVE AGAIN (M)

I change into more comfortable clothing, waiting for Y/n to come as the others have already left as there is a knock on the door followed by it opening revealing Y/n as he walks in closing it behind him.

"So what did you want to talk about it?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rosé's POV

Looking at him standing in front of me again brings a smile to my face, "I wanted to," I take a slight pause, "to talk about us."

He sits down on the couch on the other side of the room looking over at me with sadness evident in his eyes, "What is there to talk about?"

I walk over sitting next to him, "Listen, I know how much I hurt you Y/n and I'm sorry I want to make it right."

"Do you really though?" he asks me standing up walking to the other side of the room, "To find out the girl you wanted to spend the rest of your life with was fucking other people behind your back?!?!"

"I know that I hurt you," I say walking up to him grabbing his hand, "And I mean it when I say that I honestly want to make it right, you must have to believe in me Y/n"

"I don't think I can Rosie, I don't think I can," he says backing away from me grabbing onto the door knob.

I walk up to him connecting my lips with his, wrapping my arms around his neck. I feel his hands grab my hips with those manly hands of his. I missed his touch so much. He pushes me onto the couch as I watch throw his sweater and shirt somewhere in the room, biting my lip as gets on top of me. Running my hands down his abs, as he captures my lips in another kiss. Letting his hands roam my body as he strips me down.

He grabs hold of my legs spreading them apart as he moves down laying soft kisses down my body leading down to my inner thighs as I feel his hot breath on my clit. His tongue comes into contact with my clit, as he worked his magic making me arch my back gripping his hair as he eats me out.

   "Ah-h fuck Y/n."

          "You like that you little slut?" He says between his licks of my clit

"Oh yes daddy," I moan out as he hands grip my legs keeping them spread as he continued his work, I feel my orgasm coming, " Ahhhh daddy I'm CUMMING!" I moan out as I squirt all my juices as Y/n cleans me up as I breath heavily. I watch up as he gets up taking off his pants along with his boxers letting that cock free, I bit my lip looking at the size of it. He rubs his tip on my clit, "Just fuck me Y/n," i say to him with a slight growl as I see him smirk as he shoves it in as it stretches me out as my eyes widen as his cock fills me up with his sheer size. He starts to thrust slowly as the thrusts get harder and faster as I turn into a moaning mess scratching down his muscular back.

   "H-h-h-harder Y/n," I scream out as my nails dig deeper into his back drawing some blood as he does what I wish as he goes harder and deeper. My legs around him as he drilled in me, "I-I-I-I'm going to cum again daddy."

"Cum for daddy you little slut," He growls in my ear turning me even more I squirt again as he continue to drill into me, "Im going to cum Rosie."

"Cum in me daddy," I moan in his ear as he grunts as I fill a warm liquid fills my womb.....

*Time Skip something juicy is tying in with this ;)*

I clean up as Y/n puts his pants back on sitting down lighting up a cigarette taking a long drag. I get fully dressed, walking by him sitting down, "What's wrong Y/n?"

"I don't know if I can love again Rosie," he says sighing taking another drag of his cigarette.

     "What do you mean Y/n," I ask him rubbing my hand up and down his back.

"You know what I mean," he says standing up putting out the cig, putting his sweater back on covering his scratches and hickeys I gave, "I'll never love again, Rosie. I'll never love anyone the same way I love you, but I think it's better for us to be apart," he pauses as his hand comes up and caresses my cheek with thumb as I hold onto his hand, "That way you can be free and be yourself."

"No, I need you Y/n, I realized that after you left," I say holding his hand stopping him from leaving.

He chuckles sadly, "I just wish you realized that sooner Rosie," He says opening the door leaving closing it behind him.

Tears fall from my eyes once again as I call my manger to come and pick me up, she came rather quickly as I get in the van, "What's wrong Rosé? Did he hurt you?"

   I shake my head, "No he didn't, it was me, I hurt him."

  My manger rubs my back, "It's okay Rosie."

 I quickly wipe my tears away, "He told me he'll never love anyone the same way he love me," I wipe the stray tear, "So I decided."

"What did you decide Rosie?"

"I'll never love again until I get him back."