CHAPTER 12: LIPS ON LIPS (M)

Warning: Hardcore..... very hardcore lets just say my kinks came out a bit, well more then a bit.

(18+)

Y/n's POV

I follow behind Tiffany watching her sway her hips more then usual, I smirk as she looks behind sending a wink my way pulling up her dress slightly before dropping it back down slapping her ass. She opens her hotel door, walking in slightly just to be pushed into more by me pushing her against the wall attacking her neck causing her to start moaning wrapping her arms around my neck.  I let my hands roam down, grabbing a handful of her ass making her gasp causing me to smirk. I start biting and sucking on her neck before pulling away admiring my masterpieces on her neck. She captures my lips in a heated kiss, I deepen the kiss letting our tongues dance together as she moans in the kiss. I win the dominance as we walk still locked in the kiss to the bed.

She pushes me onto the bed, I stare at her as she takes off and drops her dress on the floor revealing her perfect body.I smirk, running my hands slowly all over her body.

           "You like baby?" She asks me, I nod laying soft kisses on her flat stomach. She pushes me on my back, getting down on her knees. Taking off my belt pulling off my pants, biting her lip rubbing on my bulge. She pulls off my boxers letting my cock spring free spanking her in the face causing her to giggle, "So big I want it," She says smirking licking it from the base of the shaft to the tip making my breath hitch.She puts her mouth on the tip swirling her tongue around my head. I grab a handful of her hair pushing her down, making my cock go down her throat holding her there until she starts choking. Puling my cock out of her mouth as she smiles with her spit dripping off her chin.

           "Look at you," I say smearing her spit across her face, slapping her face at average force making her smirk.

                     "Harder papi," She says stroking my cock with her left hand as I pull back my right hand slapping her harder leaving a red mark on her face, "That's more like it," She smiles stroking my cock faster. She shoves my cock back in her mouth shoving it back down her throat as I hold the back of her head and her throat thrusting in and out of her mouth. Letting her spit create a puddle on the floor, " I want it all the way down my throat," She tells me before I shove my cock back in her mouth causing me to smirk.

                "Your wish is my command," I say wrapping her hair around my fist shoving my member back in all the way down her throat hearing her choke as she places her hand on the back of my thighs pushing herself deeper. She holds herself there until she couldn't take it anymore and she tapped on my thigh as I pull out of her mouth making her look at me pulling her up to the bed leaving her ass in the air. Her pussy dripping as I smack her ass hard causing her to welp. I rub my tip on her clit as she moans softly.

                                "Please just fuck me," She says between her moans.

        "What was that?" I ask smirking, "You have to speak up."

                                "PLEASE JUST FUCK ME!" She screams out, I decide to comply with her wishes as I shove my cock in her pussy as she screams in pleasure of me stretching her out. I grip her hips thrusting her faster and faster, "Harder papi," She moans out as I reach down tugging hard on her hair slamming my cock into her pussy.

I pull out throwing her onto her back spreading her legs nice and wide. Putting my cock back in to see her face go into pure bliss. She smiles at me grabbing my hand placing it on her throat winking at me. I smirk and tighten my hand around her throat and start thrusting in and out. Letting the wet sound and her screams of pleasure fill the room.

                       "I'm gonna cum," She moans out making me thrust harder pushing deeper with quick succession, "AhHHH FuCK~!" She screams out squirting her juices all over the bed, her whole body shaking. I pull out stroking my cock that is covered in her juices, I pull her by her hair to her knees holding my dick in front of her mouth. Which she immediately latches her mouth on sucking her juices off of my cock. I lay on the bed with her mouth still latched on. I start moving her head faster up and down as she moves her tongue along.

                         "I'm close fuck," I moan out, she starts going faster stroking my cock as I tense up shooting my cum into her mouth. I sit up as she opens her mouth showing me all of my cum before she closes her mouth swallowing every last drop. She opens her mouth showing me that she swallowed everything.

                             "Good girl," I say to her, she smiling as I slap her cheek capturing her lips in another intense kiss starting round 2...........

A/n: So I decided on making two final chapters. One chapter is where you end up with Tiffany and the other is where you end up with Roseanne Park... Alternate endings my homies.