Chapter 2 - Ashton's point of view

LITTLE SMUT WARNING-
All the kids get up to go to the hallway to see what the scream was all about.   Then all of us see 2 boys fighting and one has a knife.    Then I see that the boy with the knife lunges at Fin!    I freak out and push Fin out of the way.     Then I jump on the boy and start to punch him until he passes out.   Then as I start to head towards Fin a teacher stops me and sends me to the office with the 2 other boys that were fighting.     As I head toward the office I turn around to watch Fin walk into class.    I don't say anything as I see my friends joke him.    I just turn around and start walking to the office.   

Later on at lunch......
So as I'm walking out of the office heading for the lunch room I see Fin looking at me with a worried look.   So I head towards him, as I'm heading towards him I can hear my friends yelling at me and calling Fin names.    I keep walking and ignore everything they say.     I sit down next to Fin.    Fin starts off by saying, " So what happened?"     " Well I pretty much have I.S.S because I punched that kid and pushed you."    Fins looks at me with a sorrowful look, " I'm sorry I didn't mean to get you in trouble."   I pay Fin on the head reassuring him.   Then Zeki and Chan-ri sit near us, so I walk towards my friends.   As I sit with my friends I over hear them joking Saebom and Hyungin.    Then they all turn to me and start making fun of me.   But Dean stepped in and told them to leave me alone.    I thanked him, but then Dean said something bad about Fin.  I got mad and yelled at him' " YOU CAN SAY WHAT EVER YOU WANT ABOUT ME, BUT LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!"  I look over to see Fin with a worried look on his face.     Then Dean says, aww look Ashton wants to protect his boyfriend how sweet!"    I smacked Dean on the back of the head and said, " are you stupid?!"    I look over at Fin but he was nowhere to be found.     Then I watch Zeki walk up to me.     She smacks me in my face and as she runs to find Fin she yells, "HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE!"     Me being confused decided to go look for Fin too. As I start heading away from my table I hear my friends joking Saebom and Hyungin. I start heading down the hallway and see Zeki and Chan-ri looking worried. They both walk up to me and as I'm about to say something Zeki says, " I DON'T KNOW IF YOU NOTICED BUT FIN REALLY LIKES YOU AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR INTENTIONS ARE BUT DON'T HURT HIM!" I grab Zeki's wrist, startling Chan-ri and I say this, "I did not mean to hurt his feelings." Zeki yells at me and says, "WELL HE IS GAY FOR YOU AND HE REALLY LIKES YOU!!!" I think for a second, then I let go of Zeki's wrist and start walking down our hallway to the boys bathroom. As I walk in, I see Fin crying over a sink. Fin looks up and starts to wipe his eyes and his face. I grab Fin's arm and pull him to me. I wrap my arms around him and then I say, "don't say anything, I did not mean to hurt your feelings and I want to let you know that Zeki told me you were gay for me." Then I use my finger to lift his face so he can look at me. Then I pull him close. My lips was now on his lips. His lips felt so soft, almost like a girls and the way he was looking, he seemed surprised but he did not pull away. I start to take my hand and lift his shirt as I feel his abs all the way to his chest. I thought to myself, "I did not realize he had abs!" But then I hear foot steps and immediately pull away. Fin trying to grasp what just happened starts to blush. Then around the corner I see Dean walk in the bathroom. Dean looks at me and then looks at Fin, not saying anything he starts to use the bathroom and I signal Fin to leave the bathroom. As we walk out together Fin starts to open his mouth. I put my finger to his lips and say, "wait until my party." As I start to walk away from Fin, I start thinking about how soft his lips were as they touched mine. Then out of nowhere the fire alarm goes off.   All the students start to head outside.    Out of the corner of my eye, I see Fin, Zeki, and Chan-ri.    I walk over towards them.     Putting a smile on Fin's face.    But then I was stopped by Dean and my friends.   They signaled me to come with them.    Not knowing what they would do to Fin I played along and went with them.    I look at Fin to see his smile turn into a frown.     Zeki cheers him up by making him laugh at the fact that Chan-ri fell down.     All of a sudden we all hear sirens.    It was a bunch of fire trucks coming to the school.    They then determined that someone pulled the fire alarm.      Everyone had to put there hands out to see if they had ink on there hands.      No one did, so everyone was sent to there last class.   As I walk to my last class I hear footsteps behind me.  I turn around to see Fin running to catch up with me.    Once he had finally caught up with me, we headed to our last class together saying nothing but with smiles on our faces. As we walk into class together my friends suddenly start to hoot and holler laughing as they start joking Fin. As I am about to say something, the teacher walks in and tells me to have a seat next to Fin. I sit down and Fin starts to blush. All my friends then say, "ooooooooohhhhhhhh". But I whispered into fin's ear and I say, " don't pay any attention to them and oh about to tomorrow it is a swimming party." Fin starts to blush and I start to wonder what he is thinking about.

Later on after class-
I start to head out of the building and then decide to wait on Fin. As I see Fin walk outside I wave him down and signal him to come walk with me. As we start walking together towards the road Fin says, "come over to my house and hang out for a little?" With a happy look on my face I agree and we start heading towards Fin's house. As I walk up to Fin's front door..... It opens and I see Fin's dad and mom. As we walk past each other, Fin's dad says, " we will be home in like 5 minutes." So with a smile on my face I walk inside of Fin's house and we head upstairs towards his room. Once we got to the door of his room I grabbed Fin and started to kiss him. Thinking to myself about his soft lips I start to slip my tongue into his mouth. Fin closes his door and I throw him on to the bed. I start to kiss Fin on the lips and then go down to his neck. After that I start to lift his shirt with my teeth and then use my hands to lift his shirt off of his body. He starts to blush as I lick from his abs up to his chest. Then I take off my shirt and I start to unbutton his pants. Once I got his pants off I start to kiss his legs up to the line of his underwear. Then I start to slowly unbutton my pants and I throw my pants across the room as I pull Fin's underwear off as I still keep eye contact with him. Then I think to myself that he has at least 7 and 1/2 inches. Then I hear foot steps and then we suddenly get dressed to see Zeki and Chan-ri walk in the room. Both of them confused, I wink at Fin and head for the door.

Later on at night-
I suddenly start to drift off thinking about Fin and my party tomorrow.   As I fall asleep I have a dream about me and Fin and how he had such soft lips and that he had abs.    I couldn't wait to see him tomorrow.