Chapter 4- Ashton's point of view

While walking towards the lake I could not keep my eyes off of Fin's body.   I just kept thinking about what I could do to Fin.    But if I told him then he would blush a bright cherry color.   Fin looked up at me a couple of times but I never lost contact of him.   As I'm thinking to myself, I think about how Fin is a bottom and it makes me want to do things to him but I told myself to hold it in until later.

1 hour later-
We finally had reached the lake. Fin looks at me confused as he sees a campfire with chocolate, marshmallows, and sticks. Then he realized that we were making s'mores and he started to smile. He jumped into my arms with a happy look on his face. Then I surprised him by pushing him into the lake. Once he reached the surface he started to laugh and told me to come close to him. As I walked up to him, he grabbed my arm and pulled me into the water. Once I reached the surface I lifted him up and then threw him farther into the water. As we were play fighting a man came from somewhere and yelled, " HEY YOU CAN'T SWIM IN THAT LAKE!!" We hurried out of the lake and he told us that it was a reserved area. So then we decided to go up to the cabin until it was dark. We walked up to the cabin and realized that we left the door open. I told Fin to stay near the car while I went to make sure nothing was in the cabin. Once I thought it was safe I told Fin he could come him. Fin was kind of scared as he walked into the cabin. Fin got scared easily so when he heard the door shut he jumped into my arms. It made me smile thinking that he came to me for protection. We decided to lay on the couch and watch Netflix until dark. Fin and I passed out while cuddling on the couch.

2 to 3 hours later-
Once we had finally woken up I told Fin that he should put on clothes and change out of his bathing suit. I decided to do the same. I changed into white ripped jeans with a black nike hoodie. Fin decided to wear black shorts with a pink T-shirt. I thought he looked cute but decided not to tell him. I decided to bring a flashlight just in case Fin got scared. As we got down to the campfire I saw that the marshmallows were taken. So I told Fin to light the fire as I went to go get more marshmallows. I ran as fast as I could because I know Fin would get scared. As I got to my car and grabbed the marshmallows I heard Fin scream. I ran down the mountain as fast as I could. Then when I looked around I saw that man from earlier staring at Fin from across the lake. I told Fin that we need to go back to the cabin and grab our stuff, and that we could just go to my house. As we start up the mountain I noticed that the guy was gone. I told Fin to run up the mountain. Once we got to the cabin I told Fin to pack as quick as possible. I hadn't taken my stuff out of the car yet so I helped Fin pack. As we had just finished packing I heard the cabin's front door open. I heard the fear in Fin's voice as he said, "what was that?" I told Fin to stay behind me as I looked around the corner. Then I realized that the man from earlier was probably in our cabin. I told Fin to stay in the room and hide while I went to get my keys to my car. Once I found my keys I heard a muffled scream from the room Fin was in. I ran into the room and saw the old man trying to unbutton Fin's shorts. I punched the man in the gut and kicked him in his balls and told Fin to run to the car. I grabbed Fin's stuff and ran as fast as I could to the car. I started the car and drove off as fast as I could.

Couple of hours later-
We had finally gotten to my house and once Fin and me gotten out of the car he ran into my arms and cried. It reminded me of the night when Dean tried to hurt him. He was crying really hard. I thought of ways to calm him. The only thing I thought of was kiss him. I slowly lifted his chin so his eyes met mine. Then I wiped the tears off of his face and kiss his lips and then I dropped to the floor. I put my head on his shoulder and hugged him while crying. I said to him while tears still running down my face, " I'm sorry, I promise you that I'll never leave your side and I'll always try to protect you!!" He start to blush. Once I finally lifted my head I decided that we should go to my bedroom. Once we got up to my bedroom I said that I was gonna change into my pajamas which was just my underwear. He said he would do the same. He put on this cute bunny onesie. I suddenly started to tease him which made him become flustered. I turned off the light and me in him laid in my bed until we fell asleep.