Chapter 5- Fin's point of view

WARNING SAD AND SMUT MOMENTS-
I was scared. I was scared to do it. I came out to my parents. I also told them about Ashton. They of course kicked Ashton out of the house. Everything was silent for a little bit. Then my dad starts yelling and hitting and beating me. My mother just watches and does nothing to help me. I cry for my mom and Ashton which makes my dad hit me more and harder. When he was done I had bruises on my arms and legs. I cried all night. I did not sleep at the thought of my dad beating me if I fell asleep. I wanted Ashton with me. He would have comforted me. Or at least made a effort to help me unlike my mom who did nothing. She just watched my dad hit me over and over again. I never fell asleep because I couldn't.

Next morning-
I was scared to get up out of bed. I thought if I got up and made a loud noice, my dad would come upstairs. So I tried to be as quiet as possible and got dressed. I put on a grey hoodie and black ripped skinny jeans. Then I try to be as quiet as possible so I don't wake up my parents. I head down the stairs and wait outside for Ashton. Once Ashton pulled up I ran into his car and started crying but I told him to drive quick. Before we got to school Ashton stops in a store parking lot. I cry on his shoulder and he sees my arms. He immediately realized what my dad did. When I look up at Ashton's face I can tell that he is filled with rage. I look at him and our eyes, which starts to calm him down. I ended telling him everything as I'm also balling my eyes out. The whole time Ashton was reassuring me. I couldn't help but confide in him. Ashton starts to drive again but wipes my tears like always. I start to think about my dad. This scared and lonely feeling fills my body. Before school Ashton hugs me and kisses my forehead. I ask him, "Ca-n-n I- please come over to your house after school?" He nodded with a smile on his face. I started blushing, thinking about what we might do. Then it had to be ruined by Dean walking past us and saying, "Awww love birds!" In a snarky tone. I could see that Ashton wanted to bite back but I signaled at him to let it go. We start walking to first bell as we see Zeki waiting for us. I was confused because Zeki is always with Chan-ri. Zeki then says, " Chan-ri is sick." But for most of the day she mostly hung out with Saebom and Hyungin. As we get to class a teacher stops me and sends me to the counselors office. I look back at Ashton with a worried look on my face. He has no words. Once I get to the counselors office, our school counselor Mr. Gregory starts off by saying, "so as I was walking into the school I noticed your arms, and I wanted to know if you were being abused at home!" I froze up with fear. I wanted to tell him everything. But I was scared, so I gave him a excuse. " oh no I got these from wrestling classes. He looks at me with a uncertain look. Then he dismisses me. I start crying as I'm walking towards my home room. I wipe my eyes before I walk into class. As I give my teacher my note and walk to my sit I notice that Ashton knows I was crying and he looks worried. He does not say anything though until after class, "Are you okay?, what happened?" I answer all of his questions. I tell him everything that happened. He was silent. Then out of nowhere he kisses me on the lips and hugs me. Then he lets go and whispers in my ear, " I'll always be here for you!" I start to smile and blush. I don't know what it is but I feel like I can always confide in Ashton and he does not judge me. He makes me feel like all my stress is getting lifted off my shoulders. He just makes me feel happy. I love him! But I wanted to wait to tell him what I was thinking.

After school-
As we head upstairs I notice that Ashton isn't talking. I start to get scared. Then he kisses me which turns quickly into a hot make out session. He has never done this but he starts to skip his tongue into my mouth which at this point feels and tastes good. Then he picks me up and lays me on the bed. He takes off his shirt and then takes off mine. He starts sucking on my neck. He gives me at least 3 hickeys. Then he starts to unbutton my pants and his. Now both of us I just our underwear, he gets on top of me and starts to put his hands down my underwear. He starts playing with my dick and then pulls it out. Then he slowly goes down and puts the tip in his mouth. Later on going to put the whole thing in his mouth. Then he takes off his underwear and slipping off mine while grabbing a condom. He smoothly but slowly slides his dick into my butt and slowly starts to thrust making me moan softly. Since I enjoyed it I told him to go faster. So he puts all of it in and starts going faster and harder. Making me moan louder, "AHahahaHahah!!" MHMhMhMH DaDdy!" He stops after about 2 minutes of thrusting and starts kissing my stomach down to the tip of my dick. Then he slides the condom off of his dick and lays on the bed. Suddenly he grabs another condom and puts it on. Then sitting me on his dick slowly, he grabs my waist and starts to thrust again. I moan in his ear making harder. Then he slides out and takes off the condom. I start to lick his abs. Then I go down on his dick slowly putting it into my mouth. I soon was swallowing his dick whole. At some points I chocked. But then.....
A knock on the door. We quickly stop what we are doing to go see what or who it was. As we walk to the door the banging starts getting more aggressive. When we look through the peep hole I realized it was my parents. My dad has a strawberry colored face. And not because he was blushing. Ashton tells me to hide. Then I hear the door open and my dad starts cussing out Ashton. Ashton says, "I have not seen him sir, can you please get out of my house!" My dad who was very frustrated, finally leaves without finding me. Ashton closes the door and locks it. Then he locks the back door and all the windows, he also closes all the blinds. Just to make sure my parents were gone, I texted them and told them I was not coming home for a couple of days. For those days they did not come by Ashton's house.  But I knew trouble was brewing. Ashton's party that weekend was worst then the last.......