Chapter 3- Fin's point of view

SMUT WARNING!!!!

I watched Ashton walk down the stairs and out my front door.    I was blushing the whole time, thinking about what we were going to do if Zeki and Chan-ri did not walk in.   Zeki and Chan-ri looking confused and they both say, "so what were you 2 up to?"    I did not answer them.    So I just said something to make them get off my back.   "We were talking about his party tomorrow."     They both looked at me and then just shrugged there shoulders.    Then Zeki breaks the silence and says, "I don't want to go to his party."     Then I looked at her and said, " I understand why you don't want to and you and Chan-ri don't have to" and Chan-ri looked at me, "I want to go!"     Zeki then decides to go because Chan-ri was going.     Then my mom and dad get home so then Zeki and Chan-ri left.     My dad then says, "I'm so glad you like girls, I just saw a gay couple and I was about to throw up."      I look at him with a sad face and said, " Yeah of course I like girls!"    Then both my parents leave my room.    I cry into my pillow thinking about Ashton and what my parents just said.    I cried until I fell asleep.

The next day- 
Today was the day of Ashton's party and I decided to wear blue bathing suit trunks that fade into yellow and then orange.   The bathing suit bottom has black rims with palm trees on it.    While getting ready I decided to wear black slides with white socks and a white T-shirt.     Now ready to go I decided to grab sunglasses, my phone, and a towel.    As I was walking out the door I see Ashton pull up to my house in a black mustang.    I stared at him for a while, then he said, " hurry cause I don't want to be late to my own party!"    I started to laugh a little and then hopped into the front seat right next to him.     As he was driving off he decided to grab the inner part off my thigh, which was closer to my junk.    I started to blush as he started rubbing up and down my leg and then he finally stopped and just grabbed my hand and put it in his.    The only time he let go was when he got to his house and all of the people were waiting at his door.    I got out of his car and as I did everyone started to hoot and holler and Dean and his closer friends decided to joke me on my appearance.   I looked at Ashton and he had a mad loon on his face but he kept his cool.    Before Ashton opened the door he gave some rules for everyone to follow.   "Rule 1. Nobody break anything, Rule 2. Nobody goes upstairs, and the final rule, HAVE FUN!!!"   Then he opens the door and everyone runs to the outside.    I linger for a minute and then I start to look around his house as I start to walk towards the out back door.    He seems to be rich by the look of the inside of his house.     Then out of nowhere I feel Zeki and Chan-ri come up behind and push me to the back door faster.    While they are doing this I scream, "HEYYYYYY, NOT NICE!!!!"    Zeki and Chan-to both shove me into the water.    Then as I come up for air, I hear and feel 2 big splashes of water right next to me.   Zeki and Chan-ri both jumped in after me.    Then I look around for Ashton.   He is talking to Dean and a couple of other people I don't know and probably don't want to know.    Then out of nowhere Ashton looks at me and jumps into the water near me.   I decide to to get out of the water and take off my shoes, socks, and my shirt.   Everyone was shocked to see that I have abs.   It made me blush, especially since some girls were looking at me.    I jump into the water, splashing Zeki, Chan-ri, and Ashton.    Ashton laughs and starts to play fight with me in the pool.   Everyone looking at us as Zeki and Chan-ri join in on the fun.    Then I hear a shatter come from the inside of the house.   Ashton who looked angry and mad walked into the house.    Zeki and Chan-ri went to go look for the bathroom, following behind Ashton.    Then Dean and the rest of Ashton's friends walk near me and start to mess with me.   Then all of a sudden Dean drags me to the deep end of the pool and drags me to the bottom of the pool.   "I think he's trying to drown me," I thought to myself.   Everyone is laughing thinking it was Dean just playing around.   I try to get to the surface of the water and when I hit the surface I scream as loud as I can, "HELPPPP!!!!"   Then Dean drags me to the bottom of the pool and smacks my head on to the corner of the pool making me pass out and go to the bottom.   I hear Ashton jump in to bring me up tot the surface.   Then everything goes black.