Chapter 6- Ashton's point of view

SMUT AND GORY WARNING
The day before the party (Thursday)-
I dressed in a black hoodie and my white ripped pants.  So, I decided to make the party a all weekend sleepover type of party.   But I kept the rules the same.   I got excited since most of the school was coming.   Then anger filled my body as I then realized that Dean and his friends would be coming too.     But I put that to the back of my head.   While on my way to Fin's house, I decided that I was going to tell him I love him.    I was kind of scared because I did not know what his reaction was going to be like.  But I decided to put that feeling aside as I  pull up to Fin's house.   Fin is wearing a black T-shirt with black shorts.    He gets in my car and says, "just drive and I'll tell you what happened."   I give him a confused look but I just listen and start driving off.   Then Fin explains how his dad beat him again and kicked him out of his house.   But this time his dad had hit his mom.    I was in shock, but I kissed Fin and told him that he could stay with me.    Fin asks me , "where are your parents?"    I pause for a minute and then I tell him that my dad is dead and my mom is never home.    He freezes for a minute, then out of nowhere he grabs my hand and just sits it in his hands.    I just keep driving and the whole time, my hand stayed in his hands.    Once we had gotten to school I made sure to tell everyone the plans for the party.    Everyone agrees and then we all head to class.      As we are walking to our first class,  I decide to take Fin to a little detour to the bathroom.    We both go into the same stall and I lock the door.    Then I take my hand and slowly slide my hand from Fin's waist and on to his abs.     As a am doing that, he starts to blush which makes me want to do more but I restrain myself since we are at school.   But I start to kiss him, which quickly turns into a heated make out session.     I slowly slip my tongue into his mouth.     Then I start to use my tongue to play with his.    Then I hear the bell ring so I stop and we headed out of the bathroom to our first class.     While in class the teacher starts to pass out homework, while doing that I decided to take my chance and I grab Fin's dick which makes him slip out a quiet moan.    I guess nobody had seen or realized what happened because everything continued as normal.       I was to busy thinking and day dreaming to listen to the teacher.      So after class I wanted to go to the bathroom with Fin again.   But I couldn't because Dean and his friends were waiting by the bathroom for someone.      A part of me was curious but I decided to stay out of it so I did not end up getting in trouble.      Everything at school was normal, until lunch.    I noticed there was something off with the food they served today.   "Why aren't you eating?"   Fin said nervously.    "I got a bad feeling, everything has been going good all day."    Fin looks a little confused but decides not to eat either.      The rest of the day was good.   But I had a bad feeling because the day has been good so far.   Usually something happens, but maybe I'm just stressed since my party is tomorrow.    I look at Fin, who noticed I was stressed out.   I tell him everything was okay with me, which reassured him a little bit.      But I knew Fin, which meant that he was worried still.   But I guess I'll just let it go for now.   As we head to my car, I noticed that one of my tires were popped.    I knew something shady was happening, so I'll called a Uber and we headed to my house.    Fin was quiet the whole ride.    I think he was scared of the Uber driver.    In my head I was laughing, but I kept my laugh to myself.    If I didn't then Fin would probably blush and try to "hit" me.     I always knew that Fin could not hit that hard.   But I was the only person that knew that.    Maybe Dean probably knew that but I don't think he told anyone.        Once we got to my house and the Uber left, Fin hugged me and told me that he was scared.    I started to laugh which made Fin blush and he tried to hit me I grabbed his hand.     He blushed as I kissed him.     He tried to do what I do, but we all knew that he is the bottom.     I decided to make him blush more by whispering in his ear.     He was best red now, which made me want to do more but I realized we were in the front lawn still.    Then I decided to take him to the bedroom.     We did not do much because I wanted to wait until the party.    But I did give him at least 5 different hickeys.    That is just counting the ones on his neck.     But it got dark soon so I decided that me and Fin should just go to sleep so we could wake up and have the party.   He agreed and we went to sleep.

The next day-
We woke up around the same time. Mostly because I was kissing all over Fin when I woke up. But then all the people started knocking on my door. I hurried to get dressed and scurried to get the door. By 12 pm most of the school was at my house. We were being loud but not enough to make the neighbors call the cops, yet. But just Incase I told everyone to quiet down. Then Dean and his friends showed up. I don't know what it was but they had something up their sleeve. Which made me uneasy, so I kept my distance from them and watched Fin. Everything was okay until night time.

Night time-
We were being really loud and I don't know exactly what happened but Dean got into a fight with someone. I just assumed it was something stupid.    Dean was loosing the fight which made my direction turn towards the fight.   Dean looked like he was going to do something bad which made me jump.   Dean ended up pulling out a gun and tried to shoot the guy he was fighting and then aimed for Fin but I jumped in front of Fin and the bullet. Fin ran to my side as blood was dripping from my shoulder. Dean and Everyone else but Fin started running from my house as the cops came. Fin still holing me in his arms crying. I said everything was okay.    Then everything went black....