Starro Invasion

"How does nobody see anything wrong with this? He literally just came in possession of Wayne tech when after Bruce Wayne was threatened out of his position. Does nobody find that a little ironic? And now he has Horizon labs too." Winn rants as he motions with his hands wildly.

"Yeah I agree, someone needs to keep his power in check" Felicity replies as she half-listens half-ignores him while she searches for any crime in the USA.

"Anyways I'm gonna go help Kara train again, she's gotten so much faster now we just need her to get better at fighting without her strength. So if you need me I'll probably be in the kryptonite chamber." Winn states as Felicity nods. He walks out of the command bridge and makes his way down the hallway to the elevator. When he gets there he sees Jax leaving the Elevator.

"Oh, Jax hey, Caitlin said she needed to see you in the med-bay to fix the sensors in your suit." Winn says as he passes him by. Quickly Jax turns around after passing him and sticks a creature to the back of his head before he can do anything and Winn is also infected. Winn suddenly has a new goal which is to infect all of the heroes in the training ground while Jax goes to infect Caitlin and Felicity in the Med-bay and Command bridge.

Winn exits the elevator and briskly roams into the Kryptonite chamber where he sees Kara sitting and talking on the phone.

"Alright Alex I'll tell Sara you said hi when I see her but I have to go and train again, Winn is helping me build up my Kryptonite resistance. Bye." Kara says as she hangs up her phone but suddenly she feels weak and drops to the floor off os the bench she was on. She looks up and Winn is standing over her with what looks like a purple starfish with a giant eye on it. She struggles to crawl away from him but the Kryptonite chamber has been turned on and she can't move. Winn then places the starfish onto the back of her head and she blacks out.

Roy was training with Diggle in the training area using the arena when Kara flew in and landed in the middle of them.

"Kara, what the hell? We are using this." Roy pointed out annoyed as he took a step toward the alien trying to see what was wrong. Kara turned and grabbed Diggle, smacking a starfish onto his head. Roy was shocked but had an idea. He turned and made a run for it towards the door while he was running he grabbed his bow and quiver quickly turning and sending an electricity arrow at Kara shocking her for a minute. Roy took advantage of this and ran to the vault in the center of the watchtower that Oliver kept secret from the rest of the league but Roy had found out when Oliver had him bring him some Kryptonite that was part of an investigation. Roy entered the pin quickly and grabbed a Kryptonite arrow aiming it at the door. Kara came flying in but Roy was prepared. The arrow went into Kara's stomach which caused her to drop to the ground. He made his way over to her and grabbed the starfish to try and take it off when he was shot at. He looked in the direction that the shot came from, Diggle and Thea were standing at the end of the hall. The two started to run at him, Diggle sending a couple more bullets at him which he quickly dodged. It seemed that the controlled heroes weren't very good at aiming. Roy quickly shot John in the leg which made him fall into the wall for support and drop his gun which skidded across the floor. Roy grabbed the gun but Thea kicked it out of his hand. Roy started to punch her but stopped. Taking advantage of his hesitation to hurt his girlfriend even if she was being controlled, Thea smacked Roy in the face. He quickly got over that hesitation when she kicked him in the stomach sending a jolt of pain through his body. He grabbed her leg and pulled it. She dropped to the ground and pulled out an arrow and jabbed it into his leg. Roy winced in pain as he attempted to get up but soon Thea was on top of him. She forced him to turn over and then grabbed the starfish that Supergirl had been carrying when Roy dealt with her. Finally, even though Roy tried to resist she settled it onto Roy's head and he blacked out.

Barry sped into the command bridge seeing Felicity at the computer as usual. But noticed that there was a purple thing on her head that he had never seen before.

"Hey Felicity, what's going on?" Barry questioned as he sauntered over to his friend. Felicity didn't speak but she turned and walked over to the door. Barry was confused so he walked over to the computer and started reading what she was reading. He saw she was reading about Lex Luthor but he heard something behind him spinning around and grabbing her arm as she tried to place a purple starfish onto his head. He grabbed the starfish and immediately went to the med-bay hoping Caitlin was there. He saw Caitlin but was disappointed when he saw another starfish on her head too. Then he turned and saw Martian Manhunter on a bed without a starfish. Barry quickly sped over and grabbed him before speeding away. Barry assumed that the watchtower and everyone in it were contaminated so he went to the Arrowcave hoping Oliver or Laurel would be there. Luckily they both were and so was Sara and Ray.

"Great. Uhm guys, I uh need your help." Barry explained breathing heavily as he placed Martian Manhunter on the table. 

A/N: whew I was gone for like two months whoops, I didn't have much motivation to post but I'm re watching arrow rn so hopefully that'll help. This isn't my favorite chapter but hopefully they'll get better as I keep posting, Thanks for reading!