Chapter 5

Rin’s POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “Watch it, bitch.” A stranger spits out, lips locked in a snarl. “Sorry,” I mutter, looking down. He scoffs, then his lips form into a smirk. “Then act like it, show me how sorry you are.” He says, eyes skimming up and down my body slowly, lust starting to swirl in his eyes. “No.” I say shaking, clutching my thin shirt.

   "No?" The stranger says with an eyebrow arched. He bounds towards me, dark aura looming over him. Gulping, I back away, only to hit a wall. "St-stay away from me!" I scream in fear, eyes following the man coming closer. Eyes growing dark, he pins his arms on either side of me. Looking up in fear, I meet his dark eyes, swimming with malintent.

     "Submit to me, whore. " He growls next to my ears, hands gripping my shirt. "N-no! Leave me alone! " I sob, tears running down my face. I grasp the thin fabric tightly, trying to pry it out of his hold. "I don't see why you're resisting. Playing hard to get, slut?" He snarls, looking into my eyes.

    "He said no, so if you could kindly let him go." A newcomer says cooly, hands in pockets. "As if, go get your own bitch." The man trapping me spits out, looking dead at me. A hand lands on the man's shoulder, the newcomer's hand. "Trust me, it'll be better off it you let go." He growls the last part.

     Standing straight, pushing himself off the wall, he looks straight at the other man, fury burning in his eyes. "And what happens if I don't?" He remarks, a sneer on his face. The stranger moves his head to the side, seemingly stretching. Only the captor's eyes widen tremendously upon looking at it. "That's why." The other man chuckles.

    Trying to regain his pride, the first one swallows deeply before utter a shaky sentence. "T-that don't mean shit. " He tries growling out. "Come on darling, lets go." The second man says softly, turning to me. He has his hand stretched out towards me. Shaking, I put my trembling hand into his own. He closes his fingers around my hand and starts leading me away from the first man.

    "Come back here, whore. I'm not finished with you." The other man roars, putting his hand on my shoulder and yanking me back roughly. My hand slips out of the other's hold, and I land on the concrete floor on my ass. Hissing at the sting forming at the palms of my hands.

    "Are you alright?" The other man says crouching, extending his hand to help me out. "I'm fin-watch out!" I scream, seeing the other raise up his leg to kick him. The kick connect to his ribs, and he releases a low grunt, followed by a growl. "Close your eyes, darling. Tightly I'd suggest. " He says exasperated.

    I gasp when gentle hands cover my eyes, blocking my sight. "Better yet, lets just get you out of here. He tends to make a..mess." A soft voice utters into my ear. I quietly squeal when I feel myself being picked up bridal style. Closing my eyes tightly, I let myself be taken away from the scene.

    After a while, the man tells me it's okay to open my eyes now. He sets me down, steadying me. "Are you alright, little one?" He asks, inspecting my face for any signs of injury. "I-I'm fine.." I mutter, not meeting his eyes. "Alright.." The man says hesitantly. He looks around, and his tense shoulders relax when he sees a seemingly familiar face.

    “What took you so long, K2,” The man calls out with a chuckle. “Don’t tell me you lost your touch.” He says, fully laughing now. “As if, I just wanted to have a little extra fun with him.” ‘K2’ laughs, his eyes forming into crescents.

     Inspecting his body, I find myself spotting only one spot of blood, and the other man seems to find it too, for he looks back at the first man with a smirk. “You are losing it, K2. Or else you wouldn’t have a single spot of the red stuff on you.” He says, standing up and pinching the small dot.

    “It’s a bit hard to play with someone and not get anything on you,” K2 groans, head leaning back. “Sure~” The unknown man grins. “W-Who are you t-two..” I stutter, gulping as the men turn to look at me. “Oh, sorry kid. We forgot to introduce ourselves. We’re your guardian angels!” K2 laughs, joking around. “Ignore the idiot, we're supposed to look after you. Courtesy from our boss."