Chapter 6

Jennie Kim

I drive a bit faster because the silence it's getting louder. She's playing with her fingers. Damn this cold attitude but I can't help it.

"Alright, here we are."

"Who house is this?"

"Mine."

"What are we doing here?" Curiosity started to creep out on Lisa.

"Just follow me."

As we walk to my garage I open it and reveal a bike. It's my bike. I don't ride it because I can't. I just bought it for my collection because I think it's really hot.

Instead of just let my bike stand there, maybe I should just give to her since she's love motorcycle.

"Wow, Daebak! It's a BMW R1200GS and it's in black. Wow! So handsome. Is this yours?"

"Not really mine anymore because it's yours."

"What? No, I can't take it. I can't pay you. This is hella expensive. I don't have the money."

"I'm not asking you to pay me Lisa. Just take it or otherwise you don't have any transportation." I give her my cold icy stares that way she knows that I want her to take it whether she likes it or not.

"This is too much you know. Can I pay you in any other way?"

"Maybe you can. But not now. Someday."

"Hmm okay. Thank you so much. I promise I take care of it with my life."

"I know you will. I will ask my workers to check the bike first if it's still in the best condition and I will send you home. My workers will send this bike to your house. Let's go, I'm busy."

"Aww, thanks, driver. Can we go eat ice cream first, please?"
She's giving me the puppy eyes. I must admit she's cute. What is she doing to me, to my heart? I feel a bit flutter. Damn you.

She's back at it again with the driver thing. I just wanna smack her head.

"Call me driver again, I leave you out of nowhere, alone."

"Hehe okay, princess. Let's go eat ice cream, my treat."

Did she just call me princess?
Did my heart just beat faster?

We walk inside my car and I drive to the ice cream shop near her house since it's not far from her house. 

After a few minutes of driving, we arrived at the ice cream shop.

"Can I choose I cream for you?"

"Whatever, just make it quick."

I find a table for us to seat and I wait for her.

"Okay, so it's my favorite ice cream. I choose you my favorite one. It's a mint chocolate chip for you and mine its cotton candy. Here, taste it."

I take a small scoop and shove it inside my mouth. Wow, I kind of like it. My mouth feels fresh and with the chocolate chip, it's really a good combination. She's good at this.

"How was it?"

"Yeah, it was okay."

"Okay, taste mine."

Is she serious of wanting to feed me? Without any warning, she shoves the spoon slowly in my mouth while I stare at her eyes.

She just smiles at me. Oh god, did I just melt? Why she's giving me this feeling it's been a week. It's too early. But I feel like I'm slowly let her in.

"It's my second favorite cotton candy. I hope you like it even though it's a bit sweet, of course, it's sweet its ice cream."
Lisa giggled at her words.

I stare at her and a small smile creep on my mouth, after realising it. I quickly change to my blank and cold face.

"Whatever, I don't wanna know. Just shut up. You are talking too much. It's annoying. Your parents must feel the same way as mine."

"I— sorry. Can you send me home?"

Oh now, she's almost crying. I'm taking it too far aren't I? What did I do? I'm not good with this? It's been 6 years since I give someone an affection instead of doing something or apologize. I just stand up and said let's go.

On our way to her house. She's been silence, play with her fingers and look out the window.

I pull in front of her house.

"Thank you, for everything. Goodbye."

I roll down the window. I wanna say something but I can't instead I just nodded my head.

I watched her getting inside of her house, I park there for a couple of minutes and suddenly I heard slamming door.

She has her hands on her face.
Wait, why is she crying?

I go out of my car and ask her.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

It's when I know I'm doomed. Because I care. Maybe instead of being cold. Maybe we could be friends. Maybe-maybe it isn't hurry to try.