Chapter 10

Lisa PoV

It's been a week since that offer that I've made with Jennie. Everything was fine but for that one week only one time I visit her at her office. Since I'm busy with school work and yay, already graduated.

We were went out for lunch that time and she's kinda nice. I doesn't spoke much because of my tiredness at school that time and she treat me ice cream. I guess that's what shocked me, she remember my favourite ice cream. Okay enough about what happened when I visited her.

I'm at home sitting on a couch. Suddenly, my father came in and said, hey useless daughter. You already graduated right. I think it's time you go and find a job. If it's better get out of the house.

I just nod. It hurst I admit but I'm used to it. Maybe I should call Jennie.

"Hey Lisa, what's up."

"Erhm hi. I kinda need your help."

"What is it?"

"Do you have any vacancy at your office or any place that you know. I need a job and it's okay I was just asking. I don't want to be a burden. I just—"

"Hey,hey. Calm down. How about you come to my office tomorrow."

"Oh okay. Thank you Jennie. Take care."

Beep...That's it yeah I take that back what I said. She's not nice but rude. At least she can say welcome but nah. Never mind, I don't mind.

The next day.

I came to Jennie's office and knock at her door.

"Come in."

I came in and stand there watching her serious face and it's kinda scared me out.

"So, I'm just gonna cut this short. You are gonna work with me. Be my personal assistant since I fired that bitch for flirting with me. I want you to start working for me tomorrow. Is that okay?"

"Yeah, sure. More than okay."

"Go home and wait for me. I'll take you out later in the evening. We have to buy your clothes."

"But Jennie-"

She cut me off.
"No no no no. No buts. I pick you up okay."

"Hmm okay, zutto suki da yo."
(It means I like you in Japanese)

"What—?"

I quickly go out and shut the door. Hehe. she's my saviour. She will always be even though she's kinda cold.