Chapter 2

I don't have school for today. Well, I have to go to the bookstore to buy some books.

Riding my bike with earphone on.
Suddenly, a car crash onto me. Lucky I manage to get away from the car that is going to hit me.

"Who drives this shit!? Are you kidding me?!" I yelled as the driver goes out of the car.

Fuck. Damn me. She's pretty. But anyway, my bike.

"Oh noooooo!! My bike!!" I sobbed there because it's only my transportation.

A voice came out behind me.
"Hey, you? this is my number I gotta go. Call me, I pay you."

She speaks with no emotion and a blank face.

I grab her wrist and yell at her.
"Are fucking kidding me? How am I suppose to go back home? This is my only bike. You stupid, you don't know how to drive huh?"

Suddenly she grabs my wrist and pushes me in her car.

"CAN YOU SHUT UP! I give you my number already right, so I take you to your house, tomorrow you call me and we fix this. Stop with the rambling. I hate it."

"But....okayy" I wanna disagree because who the hell she thinks she is right? But I don't because if looks could kill I'd be dead by now. Her glare is so freaking scary dude.

"Show me the way to your house"

I give her the direction to my house.
Finally, after a long silence, she pulls over to my house. Well, it's kinda awkward.

"Can I know your name?"

"Do you have to?"

"Are you seriously asking me with another question?"

"Fine, god you're annoying. I am Jennie Kim."

"No, I am not. Whatever. I'm Lisa Manoban. Make sure you prepare your money. I want my bike to be perfect. Bye, thank you for the ride home." I told her as I make my way out of her car. God, she's suffocating me but she's kinda pretty.

"I can't believe I met someone like her." Jennie mumbles on her own.

Guess I have to call her tomorrow. Haish....why does she hits me anyway? All my plan has been canceled, I couldn't go to the bookstore and get things. Aish a stupid driver, she is.