Chapter One

" Todoroki! Todoroki!"
Izuku Midoriya yelled as he sprinted down the hallway to see his long time crush, Shoto Todoroki.
"Oh! Hey there Midoriya!" Todoroki said as he turned around to face Izuku.
"Oh~! hey there todoroki! how's it going?" Izuku said blushing mildly.
"Nothing much. I was just heading to my dorm to do some homework... Would you like to come with me?" Todoroki said, still facing Izuku.
"Y-yeah, that would be great Todoroki!" Izuku said, almost tripping over his feet in surprise.

"Midoriya...Midoriya... Midoriya!" Todoroki shouted trying to get the fluffy-haired boys attention.
"Oh! Sorry Todoroki, what were you saying?"
" I was asking if you were ok? Your face seems pretty red." Todoroki said staring into Izuku's eyes.
'Crap, he could tell! ' Izuku thought to himself as he felt his own eyes linger on Todoroki's for a bit too long.
"O-oh! It's nothing Todoroki! I'm fine!" Izuku said, trying to play It cool.
"Oh, alright Midoriya. Just making sure you were okay."
"Really, I'm fine!"

"Welp, we're here. Nothing special, really." Todoroki said as he set his backpack on a chair. "Make yourself comfy."
Izuku knew not to feel this excited... It was only a friend's dorm, after all, but that didn't matter to him.
'Play it cool! Play it cool! Play it cool! One slip up and you ruin your chances of ever being with Todoroki! Just act natural... ' Izuku thought as he put his backpack down, took out his homework and found a comfy place to sit next to Todoroki.
"So, what would you like to work on first?" Todoroki asked, shuffling through his folders.
"I think we should study for th-the upcoming hero quiz! Mr. Aizawa said it'll be the toughest one of the semester.." Izuku said, mildly ashamed. He had only just barely passed the last one, and that was because he got help from All Might.
"Sounds like a great idea Midoriya. I'll pull out my notes and quiz you.
They studied for about two hours before they decided they were pretty solid on the topic.
After they packed up, Izuku suddenly realized he was incredibly tired. He slowly closed my eyes and felt himself leaning on Todoroki 's shoulder. 'What am I doing? What am I doing? '  He thought as he drifted off into sleep. The drive to get to sleep must have overpowered his drive to not be embarrassed because he didn't move his head. Before he completely blacked out, I felt Todoroki wrap his hand around my shoulders.

When Izuku woke up, Todoroki was still asleep, and his arm was still around him.
'So he didn't mind that I fell asleep on him... He was probably just being nice... ' Izuku thought.
He wanted to get up and leave so he could be embarrassed on my own, or train with All Might, anything to get his mind of this... But Todoroki 's arm felt so warm on his chest, so Izuku just fell back asleep, it was only eight o ' clock on a Saturday anyways...

When Izuku woke up again it was around 11 and Todoroki was making breakfast, he  walked up sleepily to him and said
"Smells good."
"Thanks, I'm no chef though, it's only eggs," Todoroki said just as sleepily as Izuku.
"Im sure it'll be good.. about last night. ." Izuku said, sitting down at the table.
"What about it?" he said slightly smirking.
"I'm sorry for falling asleep on you last night.."
"It's fine, you were actually pretty warm," he said putting some eggs on a plate and handing them to me.
"You were pretty warm too.," he said blushing.
Todoroki sat across from Izuku and grabbed for his hand. He stared at it for a moment, then looked at him.
"Midoriya...I-I like you... A lot.."
Izuku stared at him for a moment and Todoroki looked away.
"I'm sorry.."
Izuku suddenly realized he was still staring at Todoroki, and he got up to wrap Todoroki in a hug.
"Me too."
They walked into Todoroki's bedroom holding hands, and Izuku was looking at him, blushing.
They sat down on his bed in silence for a moment, and when Izuku looked at him to say something, he saw him leaning in for a kiss. Izuku wasn't sure how to do this, considering this was his first kiss.
When they touched lips, he was unbelievably soft. He seemed to know exactly what he was doing, and Izuku wondered if he had done this before... He did think that he and Yayourozou were close...
He felt Todoroki 's arm on his back, and his other one on his cheek. Izuku didn't know what this was, but he loved it. He loved Todoroki.