❤️height

Chloe POV

Hundreds of students flooded the hallway as the lunch bell rang. In my opinion, if lunch were a subject I would have excelled it ^__^v

Unfortunately, that wasn't the case TT__TT

I was the last one in my room, my classmate and teacher immediately went out of the classroom =___=
I put all my things in my bag and walk out of the room and I smile when I see the person standing outside my classroom waiting for me.

Arthur my 2 months boyfriend, waited for me outside the classroom and smile when he saw me.

"Ready?" He asked me while he leaned down to kiss my cheek

I blush and nodded my head and grabbed his hand, together the two of us walked to the cafeteria.
We both sat with our three other friends, Christian, Anne, Kyle with Arthur at my side.

I ate happily when I notice one of my friend walk to me.

"Hey Chloe" my friend Joy called out to me.

"Hey Joy!" I greeted.

"Chloe can we talk? It's really important"

"Sure. Arthur I'll be right back"i sat patting his shoulder.

"Okay..." He said

I got and followed Earl to a table. Joy sat me down at her table, which was comparised with Angel and Anthony.

"Hi Angel and Anthony" i greeted my two friends "Do you needs some help studying again?" I ask them

"Well, we do need some help studying but... We really want to know if... You were actually dating Arthur?" Joy ask, while looking at his hand.

"It's true... He confessed to me just 2 months ago" i said shyly "we've been trying to keep it a secret but... It seem that half of the school already know about it"

"Wow Chloe! That's great!" Anthony exclaimed "Did he lean down to do it?"

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean?!" I ask slightly offended "H-he... gave me a piggyback because I sprained my ankle then he confess to me while carrying me" i said, getting up quickly and walking away before I could bear their response.

"Ughh! Im not that little >___<" I grumbled walking back to Arthur table.

...

I soon forgot what happened in the cafeteria after our teacher announced that this Friday in Math Class that there would be a test

"Hey Chloe! Do you want to study with me at my house? Christian and Anne are coming too" Arthur asked me, while I pit my things in my schoolbag.

Me and Arthur are the only one in the room, Christlyn and Raffy are outside waiting for us to go in Arthur house.

"Of course" I answered looking up to him "I just needed to borrow some books in the library, wait for me" I said walking out of the room.

[Skip]

"Chloe!!" I heard someone called me. I turned and spotted my friend Angel.

"Hi Angel! Oh i almost forgot that you still have my books" i said to her.

She quickly get my books in her bag "here it is, thank you for letting me borrow it"

"Your welcomed. See ya!" I said

"Wait! I haven't congratulate you yet" she said.

"For what?" I ask.

"Your dating the tallest guys in class. How does it feel always having to look up to him?" She teased

"Ughh! Really, not you too Angel. It's not my fault that I'm... not tall and he's so tall"

She laughed and said "it's funny when I see both of you holding hands, it's like he's your father and your his daughter or something" she joked

"Ughh! Whatever! I have to go" i said as i ran away embarrassed (//__\\)

[Skip]

I banged my head against the desk. Arthur is in the kitchen getting us some snacks ti eat while me, Christian and Anne are in Arthur's room.

"What's wrong Chloe?" Christian asked as I keep banging my head against the desk "Do you need some help in Math again?"

"No it's just... it's Arthur" i answered "I can't kiss him"

"What?" Anne closed her books and turned to us immediately interested in our conversation "Why not? Bad breath?"

I laughed at what she said "No, it's just... we all know that he's like 6 feet tall--"

"Almost 6 feet, but continue" Christian said

"Well... I'm barely 5 feet tall" i explained " I can't kiss him, even if i stand in my top toes"

They laughed at what I said "I know what you should do" Anne said "You should ask him to lean down then surprise him with a kiss" she explained.

"Pfftt! I always saw my sister wearing some high heels and she said that it makes her taller, maybe you should wear some high heels. Plush it will make you look sexy in Arthur eyes" Christian said.

"I think I'll go with Angel's idea" i said and I immediately went to the kitchen.

"Arthur!" I called out to him

"Hey Chloe" he said taking out some cookies.

"Could you do me a favor?" I ask

"Sure. What is it?" Arthur ask, curiously.

"Could you lean down for a second" i said with my hand behind my back.

Arthur look at me curiously then nodded, he lean down to my level.

I cupped his cheeks with my hands and kissed him. He stiffened up, surprise and confused.

He wrapped his arms around me and picked me up. I gasped as I was lifted off the ground now taller than him.

"Whaa- he-hey put me down" I whined, my cheeks turned red.

Arthur smirked at me, making my heart flips for a second "Or what?"

I put my hands in his shoulder afraid of falling downn"or I'll... do something" i said embarrassed.

Arthur snickered, putting me down "Your adorable, you know that right?" He said peaning down to kiss my cheek.

[Skip]

My two classmates and I are putting our things back in our schoolbag ready to go home after an hours of study lesson in Arthur's house. Arthur and I are in his room helping me put my books in my school bag, while the two are in the living room

"Hey Arthur I just realized something" I said.

"What is it?"

"Your the tallest in our class, your even taller than our teachers... but your dating me, im--" don't say short, don't say short  "not that tall... so do you like not tall people or something?"

"Height doesn't really matter to me, I like you for who you are" Arthur told me looking at me in the eyes.

"Awww, Arthur I like you too" i said blushing at what he said.

✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓
5/14/19

1112-words