October 4th

5:00 A.M.

I woke up to my alarm clock again. I rubbed my eyes and jumped out of bed.

Who should I date after class today?

I weigh out my options and I finally make a decision. I decide on Seungmin. I send him a text before heading to class.

Y/N
Hey seungmin! I was wondering if you wanted to go out after class today?

MinMin 🌻
I'd love to y/n! Meet me at the mall at 4. <3

2:00 P.M.

I get done with all of my classes so I go back to my dorm to change before meeting up with Seungmin.

I grab my jacket and leave my dorm to go to the mall.

4:00 P.M.

I make it to the mall just in time. Seungmin is waiting by the entrance.

As I get closer to him he spots me and starts waving vigorously

He's so stinking cute.

"Hey Seungmin."

"Hey y/n!"

He hugs me.

"So what do you have planned for us today?"

"Well I had you meet me here but we are actually going to that smaller building across the street."

"Okay cool."

He grabs my hand and we walk across the street to the other building.

"What is this place Seungmin?"

"You'll see."

He guided me into the building while still holding my hand. When we got inside I realized what it was and I got really excited.

"We are playing laser tag?! I haven't played laser tag in forever!"

"I thought you would like something fun."

"Well you thought right. What are we waiting for let's get going!"

I ran over to the vest and other equipment and set myself up. I run back into the play area and hide. Seungmin enters the play area a few seconds after me. I see him looking around for me. He starts looking behind obstacles and he bumps into a target and jumps and shoots it. I giggle.