October 3rd

5:00 A.M.

I woke up at Minho's apartment. I grabbed a quick shower. When I got out I had nothing but a towel on. Minho was up and staring at me.

"What is it Minho?"

"You're just so beautiful y/n. I'm so sorry that my fangs came out on you last night."

"It's okay Minho I understand."

"Okay y/n. Do you need some fresh clothes to wear?"

"If you don't mind."

He ran to the other side of the room and came back with a t-shirt. I put it on.

"You look really good in my shirt."

"Thanks Minho. I need to head back to my dorm."

"Let me walk you?"

"Okay."

We left Minho's apartment.

6:00 A.M.

We arrived at my dorm and he walked me to my room. When we got to my door he grabbed my waist.

"Thank you for the date Minho."

"It was my pleasure y/n."

He winked at me and then kissed me. Right as he kissed me my dorm mate Mina opened the door.

Mina
"What is going o.... MINHO!"

Minho
"Hey Mina what's up?"

Mina
"Why are you with y/n?"

"Minho took me on a date last night." I smirked.

Mina
"I highly doubt that. Why would a guy like Minho date you y/n. No offense but you're not even that pretty."

Minho
"You're right Mina she's not pretty she's gorgeous and she's ten times the person you'll ever be."

Right after he said that he pressed his lips to mine. Mina stood there with her mouth hung open in shock. She huffed and stormed past us. I laughed and so did Minho.

"I really should go in my room now Minho."

"I could go with you and have a repeat of last night." He winked.

"We can't Minho I have to get ready for my date tonight."

He sighed. "Okay babe well I'll see you soon and I'll be waiting on our next date."

He winked again and kissed my hand before walking away. I went inside my room and closed the door.

8:30 A.M.

I had worked on some school work for about an hour while I thought about who I would go out with tonight. I finally decided on Changbin. I sent him a text.

Y/N
Hello Darkness my old friend. <3

Darkness 🖤
Hey y/n! How's it going?