October 31st

5:00 A.M.

I wake up. I didn't sleep well. I check my phone and I have a text from Chan.

Channie ❤
Hey babygirl. I don't know if you're answering texts yet or not. I just wanted to tell you to meet us at the hilltop at 10 tonight. We will all see you soon! <3

I sigh.

Well tonight is the night.

I go grab a shower and get ready for the day.

*time skip*

7:00 P.M.

I start getting dressed for the night. Normally I would be getting ready for the annual Halloween party we always have but tonight I'm choosing who I spend the rest of my life with.

I put on my dress and do my hair and makeup.

I grab my things and leave to head to the hilltop.

10:00 P.M.

I make it to the top of the hilltop and all the boys are standing there in a line. They are all wearing nice suits.

"You all look so handsome."

"Thank you y/n." They all say.

They each take turns coming up to.me and hugging me. Some of them kiss my cheek others kiss my hand. I'm getting more and more nervous as time passes. They all go back to their spot in the line.

All the boys look at Chan and he nods.

"Y/n, it is blood moon night. As you already know one of us has to mark you tonight. We would all be honored but you can only choose one of us. Have you made your decision?"

"Yes."

"Good. The decision you make will mean that after you have spoken your mate's name out loud he will come up and mark you. You will then live the rest of your life with your mate. The boys and I want you to know that we all love you very much and that whatever you choose we will always be there for you."

"I love all of you too. Every single one of you."

"Y/n?"

"Yes?"

"Who do you choose?"