Chapter 15: The Tournament Part 4: Hero Vs Hero

The climax was here and now everyone was nervous, it was obvious that the last person who would end the tournament would be the Hero. One after another class F had shown the world its true colors, a dragonborn monk, a cleric who could fight at close quarters, a mage who could use otherworldly abilities to her aid and now as they waited it was time for the Hero to face her own challenge. Karin stood with her katana struck in the ground with determined eyes, her gaze was looking at the empty seat of her one and only Shishou.

"Hmm it seems Sae-chan is not here at the moment what happened?" (Class C teacher)

"I do not know but it seems she used a high tier teleportation spell" (Bandor)

"All of these fights are giving me a stomach ache" (Heinz)

"Just hang in there Heinz no one can broadly defeat the Hero that easily" (Class B teacher)

"You would think that you idiots would learn from the previous matches that the students of that woman are monsters, what more the one who is coming" (Heinz)

They remained silent as Sae who was gone had now returned and a swirl of cloud and mist had landed on the stage. The name of the challenger had revealed itself.

FELT ROSALIA VS. KARIN MIYAMOTO

The smoke clears revealing the princess of the Rosalia Kingdom but she is completely different from when they last saw her, they knew she was the strongest in class F but remained because she adored her comrades and as a result she became even stronger with her aura being on par as with the hero's. Her once blood red hair had turned into a silvery white just like Sae's and her eyes were crimson in color with the potentness of blood, her black suit was highly attractive that it led many an eye to look at its fine details in her hand was a cross hilted sword, Karin was the same as always as she smiled and waved at the crowd.

"The time has come to see whether Felt's intense training has paid off or not" (Ryujin)

"It certainly has that I can say for sure" (Green)

"She who became a friend to us failures will certainly succeed in bringing down the Hero or at least reaching a draw" (Dantalion)

"I can see that Shishou has made you into a similar being as I, shall we start this or not?"

"Of course we can"

To everyone it seemed that the two had vanished without a trace but those with a super keen eye they swept their swords into each other with the ground cracking from all over, these two gave each other distance before heading into each other again. The red lines on Felt's suit began to glow brightly as she fought using the speed she had acquired from the hellish training she got. Karin was doing the same as their swords went against each other, to the ear it sounded like a chorus of bells ringing but to the eye it seemed as those flashes of light was hitting each other and becoming more and more brighter by the minute.

"You are strong, just as strong as I"

"Thank you, likewise may we get serious"

"Indeed"

They briskly walk towards each other with a pace that created tension within the crowd, then that walk turned into sprinting as they dove into each other creating a loud crash of swords which made them pull back for a short interval before they enter a zone of hitting each other's swords at high speed, this reproduces the sound and effect of lightning and thunder. Karin after all that time attacking aggressively kicks Felt away from herself who sheathes her sword which had taken the form of a katana, she plunges her hand into a black space and pulls out a gun which she fires at Felt who blocks all of the bullets at break neck speed causing the crowd to be in awe, she sends a slash that materializes in a crimson color whilst Karin smiles and blocks it with her own sword. Several slices of such a kind occur as they home beckon their way to Karin who dodges out of the way, a mistake as Felt had planned that to be the result with her clashing against her sword whilst she is kneeling down but that too is quickly destroyed as Karin sweeps an low kick that Felt leaps backwards away from. She reaches the wall and walks against it pushes herself against it accelerating towards Karin swinging her sword. The two clash into each other once more creating a sound bubble that that shrieks out from the space breaking every single glass that is within the city.