7. Unknown scheme

At some time between Theo ranting against economy and Liam's ranting about the uselessness of biology -which had moreover given rise Theo's indignation - they had fallen asleep. Theo on the right side, the right hand under his head and the left one under his stomach, and Liam next, with the left hand under the pillow and the right along the side.

When Theo woke up in the first light of dawn, incredibly rested after a night absolutely discharged of bad dreams - probably thanks to his so-called 'dream-catcher' - he discovered that he was no longer in the position in which he remembered to have fallen asleep. He was now on his back, his left hand resting on his chest and his right stretch out, apparently asleep, seeing the tingling he felt. And speaking of tingling, something tickled his chin pleasantly, and it was that strange feeling that made him slowly open his eyes.

He realized that the tingling in his arm was caused by the enormous weight that weighed on it, weight that was just Liam's body. Liam who had curled up against him, a quiet expression on his face, wedged between his left shoulder and the hollow of his neck, the soft hair that caressed his chin.

Theo stiffened for a moment at Liam's feeling against him, then tried to free his poor, battered arm. Liam was not happy of that. He grumbled something incomprehensible, still evidently asleep, and came closer to Theo if possible, placing his left arm around his waist and slipping a leg between his.

Theo released a trembling breath, tilting his head slightly to be able to look at Liam. He wanted at that moment to just bother him as he had done the morning before, tease him and make fun of him for the position in which he had caught, but he could not do any of these things. He only managed to stand still and watch him sleep, trying to ignore the warmth that he felt moving in his chest at the sight, and the immense sense of peace and familiarity he felt.

"Mmh," Liam grumbled when Theo tried to move in a more comfortable position, and tilted his head slightly and a tuft of hair fell in front of his eyes. Theo smirked at the sight, but his body had other plans evidently. His right hand rose cautiously and with a light caress brought Liam's rebellious hair back to their place.

Liam took a deep breath, his breath lightly caressing the sensitive skin of Theo's neck, giving him a shiver through all his body, and forcing him to suppress that uncontrollable desire to put his lips on now half-open Liam's ones

What the hell was happening to him ?! He thought, retracting his hand as quickly as if it had burnt, turning his head upwards to avoid looking at Liam, concentrating rather on the ceiling. Then he turned to the nightstand where the alarm showed at that moment 7.00 with a sharp beep. It was almost time for breakfast, soon they would have to go out to school, soon Liam would wake up and realize that they were stuck like two mussels, and Liam's mother would soon come up to call them and ... fuck.

The door to the room opened with a slam, and Liam's mother appeared upset in the doorway. "Theo, where the hell is Liam?" She cried in panic. The moment she finished talking, her face changed in a surprised expression, and Liam opened his eyes suddenly. Within three seconds, he widened his eyes, looked at Theo, looked at his mother, shrieked, his face turned on a purplish color, and he pushed Theo out of bed with an overly powerful kick into his ribs.

"Liam!" his mother scolded him. "That's how you treat a guest !?"

Theo glanced at him from the floor. "Yes, Liam, where's your head?"

Mrs. Geyer rolled her eyes and turned to leave. "It's breakfast time anyway- Bah teenagers"

"Sorry, it was just instinct" Liam groaned, completely bordeaux, sitting on the bed, the blankets tangled around his body and his hair shot in all directions.