My background

Dear diary:
It is me Cinderella again. I am having the worst day ever! My two step sister who's names I rather not name, is giving me allot of chores to do. I have to clean their room. Can you believe it? They are old enough to clean their own room, I am not their slaves!! Uhg ! Diary I feel so helpless, I have to do everything in the house holding . My one sister is calling me I better go. I'll talk again soon xx.

..............

Emily hopped of the bed when she heard her sister yell at the top of her lungs. Emily brush her long curl roses red hair. Before she went out her small room that only have a bed and one drawer inside.

When she went outside her sister Hannah were waiting before Emily's room with her arms folded and tapping her fingers impatient on her arm. Her sister Hannah think she is the morning sun that shines so bright and who everyone loves and adore. Girls want to be her and boys wish they could date her. She have long straight blond hair with the most beautiful blue as ice eyes. She is maybe beautiful from the outside but a monster in the inside. She look at me with an annoyed look on her face. "Make food I'm hungry. Clean my room aswell " then she turned around and walk away without saying thank you. Emily is on her way to the kitchen when Brittney stop her. Her other stepsister. She is a brunette with the same blue eyes as Hannah. She look at Emily with a disgust look. "What are you wearing? You look terrible !" She stuck her nose in the air and walk away before Emily could even say a word.

Emily is busy making macaroni and cheese when her phone rang and it is Chelsea her best and only friend. "Hey Em how are you? " Chelsea said with a chirpy voice sounding very cheerfull. "Hey Chels I'm doing okay and you?" Emily says it with a sigh. She is so tired of doing everything for everyone. She wish she could be normal with a normal lovely family who cares for her and ask her how she is doing and how her day was and who cares deeply for her. Chels talk to her for five minutes. Chelsea is the only one except her step family who knows her real name is Cinderella. Emily did not like the name Cinderella it hit to close to heart to think about her father who named her that. So she goes with the name Emily.

After washing dishes and doing homework Emily decided to climb in bed to get a good night rest . Tomorrow is a new day.