My tutoring session

When Emily's alarm went off she could not wake up. She snooze her alarm. She wish it was a weekend where she could sleep late. She open her one eye and see the sun peaks in the small room. She went to her closet and open the door to get some clothes to wear. She decide to wear a blue rip skinny jean with a pink tank top. She decided to put her hair in a messy bun on top of her head. When she looks in the mirror and is satisfy how she looks she took her bag and went downstairs to make food for her and her step family.

When she arrives at school she went to her locker to meet her friend Chelsea who was waiting for her. "Hey Em" she said with a bright smile on her face. "Hi Chels" Emily said with a tired smile. "Are we going to meet in the study hall in our break?" Chelsea ask happily , she loved to study. "I can't I have to meet Deon then". Deon was the first team rugby captain and the most popular guy in the school. He have dark black hair and emerald green eyes. He have struggled with math and ask Emily the biggest nerd in school to help him with math.

..........

"I need help with Algabra this week" Deon ask her embaresed there is a light pink blush on his face. Emily told him how to solve x and y. He is a smart student he catch on quickly.
When Emily does not teach Deon he pretends that he does not know her at all. In the beginning it botherd her but she got used to it.

...........

It was a one long day at school and sadly there is still three hours of school left. Emily just want to go home and write in her diary and do her homework. She is just over this prison that is called school.