Start of a new friendship

"Take your answer and multiply it by four. Deon are you paying any attention?" Emily ask when she sees that Deon sits with his pen in his hand and look in the distance not paying attention. "Yeah uhm sorry what did you say?" Deon ask with a small smile on his face while he scratch his head with his hand. "What's wrong?" Emily looks concern. "I just have allot on my mind right now." "Do you want to talk about it?" Emily ask uncomfortable because she knows he will never talk to her about anything. It is not like they are friends or anything. She is only his tutor. He looks at her with a warmly smile with a spark in his eyes. "I have discover something in the last few months. It have strangely change my life . I think different about stuff lately. I found something and it have change my life  rapidly. I can't stop thinking about it. Sorry for not focusing and wasting your time."

........

Life is funny. Deon would have never thought that the exist of a dairy could change his life so drastically. He have learn allot by Cinderella the last few  months. She taught him to pay attention to others and to show an intterest in their lifes. He thought of it and thought it will be a good idea to start with Emily since he saw her twice a week and did not really know her.

.............

Deon are acting strange toward Emily. He start talking to her today out of their study session. He even greet her every time he acknowledge her in the hallway and in the caffeteria. He is way more kind and friendly towards her and she want to get to the bottom of it.