Emily's new life

After break Emily try everything in her power to get Deon's attention. When that does not seem to work and goes unnotice Emily did the only reasonable thing to get to be heard by Deon. She have to say a poem for her English class. What better why to expose her love to Deon?

"Emily please come to the front and read us your poem." Emily walks to the front of the class and search for Deon's eyes but she could not find them because he looks down at his desk does not want to look at her. Emily give a big sigh before she start.

You have read my diary
It gave me anxiety
To think that you read my dark secrets
And drink it out of tea cups
I was mad at you
For playing me for a fool
It is all cool
I thought you petty me
But I can see
That you really care
So please bare
With me so i can say my appolicy 
That I'm lucky
To have you in my life
And help me to survive
The last few weeks were tough
And very rough
But you were there when know one was

I am sorry I yelled at you
I know it was cruel
And wrong
I try to be strong
But I am not without you
You have drag me out of my shoe
With your great friendship
Always shared your red chips
You always laugh at my jokes
And give me a warm smile
That I can see it a mile
Away.

I am sorry for what i told you
I really like you too.

Emily said the last part with tears in her eyes and Deon look suddenly up as if he senses her sadness. He look at her with soft eyes and stands so fast up that he could not feel his legs. He went as fast as his legs would carry him to Emily. Emily and Deon stares at each other that feels like an hour what were in reality only a view moments. He looks her in the eyes and say soft but loud enough for her to hear. "You read my letter" he said with a smile. Emily nod her head and said "of course I did. I am really sorry for what I said . I really like you too please let me make it up to you." "You already did" he said with a bright collgate smile.

He look her in the eyes as if he is looking for approvement that he may kiss her. He start to lean in without breaking eye contact. He kiss her softly on her lips he taste her soft lips that taste like strawberry. He inhale her smell and smell her rose perfume. He does not want to leave her lips. He feels how Emily step closer so that she can even be closer to him and he took the oppertunity to lick her bottom lip to ask gently for entrance. Emily allows entrance, their toungs start to have a war. He takes his time to explores Emily's mouth until he breaks the connection to get some air. Emily took a big breath and lick her bottom lip and still taste Deon on her lips and immeditly miss his lips on her .

Emily look at Deon with a goofy smile that matches his. Before he could say something he heard some children start to whisper underneath and cheer for them and applause. He forgot that he was in a class. All that matters were Emily. Emily started to blush and  silently  said sorry for the teacher and walk to her seat. The teacher give her an approve nod and a gentle smile and carry on with class.

........

Emily could not focus at alll,l she was thinking  about Deon. The bell ring for end of the school day. Before Emily could walk away Deon grab her hand and interwhine  their fingers and softly rub his dumb smoothly on  Emily's hand in pattrerns. They walk out of the school ground together. "What do you want to do now?" He ask her. "I want to spent the afternoon with you." She said while she smile at him. "Well Cinderella your wish is my command " he said with a wink. With that said Emily felt a warm feeling inside of her when he called her Cinderella it is the first time that name sattisfy her again and she love the name once again.

.................

The End