First Day

I woke up the next morning and was getting in the shower. as I was in the shower I sang. "I WISH THAT I HAD JESSIE'S GIRL!" Yeah,I like the 80's. My younger sister was banging on the door.

SLAM!!!

SLAM!!!

"Kristen stop!!! You know your not the only one who needs to shower." I yelled. my sister is 15. She's the most annoying 15 year old ever btw. I got out a couple minutes after that scene. I came out of the bathroom wearing a black skirt a little above the knees. I was also wearing a pink top with a blue flower on it. There was my sister right in front of the door. she walked in and I walked out. "Good luck!" I said laughing. I had my makeup done and it was all over the bathroom. I mean she wanted in so bad. I put on my black little high hills and went to eat breakfast. I ate cearel and then brushed my teeth. I got my new purse and backpack and went to my car. I had a navy blue sports car. It used to be my dad's. As I drove All About That Bass came on and I started singing."Yeah my momma she told me don't worry about your size. She said boys like a little more booty to hold at night. and I ain't no stick figure silicone Barbie doll but if that's what's your into than go ahead and move along." I was driving into the parking lot, got a parking spot and went into the school. I was so excited. I know you guys want to know if I'm popular and I kind of am. I went to my locker. I love my locker because there's this cute football player that's right beside my locker. We're friends because I'm a cheerleader."Hey, Noah." I said getting in my locker. "Hey, are you going to try out for cheerleading today?" He asked leaning on his locker. "Would never think of missing it." I said smiling. "Cool, see ya there." he said leaving to to class. I walked to first period yay. Not. I went through the whole day thinking about cheerleading tryouts. I was done with 8th stood when I ran to the track. I changed to my gym clothes already. After this I can go tryout with the school choir. "Hey" I yelled at Noah. He ran over to me. "Hey ,how did you think you did good." he asked looking into my eyes. "I think I did pretty good will of course because I'm always the caption." I said looking into his eyes then, looking away. "Everyone over here for cheer team scores." They said on the microphone. I ran over and I got caption. I ran inside and changed into my regular clothes and into the room for tryouts on singing.